Parking for Princess cruise from Southampton

Nixieh

Who do we book parking with for Princess cruise from Southampton? I have heard it is different company from the company we booked with when we wwnt with Royal Caribbean. :cool:

Yes it is, the official one is https://www.cruiseparking.co.uk/

You pull up too the terminal unload your luggage to the porters, give your car keys to one of the CPS guys and off you go to book in. On return, you go to a little cabin collect your keys then find your car. A bit expensive, but easy to use.

We use these http://www.parking4cruises.co.uk With these you drop your luggage at the terminal as before, but then drive your car to the short term car park, literally across the road. Hand over your vehicle and walk back to the terminal. On return, go straight to short term car park and collect keys and drive away. These are always cheaper than CPS. Here's a promo code to make it cheaper still 7PROMO2017.

CPS will drive your car to a secure carpark in the docks. Parking4cruises drive it to a secure carpark outside of the docks, don't worry though, these aren't the dodgy one's I'm sure you've read about. They get very good reviews.

So sorry I missed your reply last week. Thanks for the website and the promo code which I am going to use now as I guess the parking won't get any cheaper closer to the time and it is always good to have things paid for in advance. Thank again.