Guarantee

a.madruga

Sailing on Maasdam 11/27 and still no cabin assignment for me.

This cruise is already sold out.

This is my first time ever booking a GUAR and the wait is killing me!!!!

Same for me only on Eurodam. I have never waited so long for a guarantee, hope it bodes well

I’m on the 11/26 sailing on the Eurodam. Had paid for an SY guarantee; got my cabin assignment last night for a SS cabin, deck 6/midship. I’m very pleased and can’t wait!

Hope your assignment comes quick!

Same for me only on Eurodam. I have never waited so long for a guarantee, hope it bodes well

I’m on the 11/26 sailing on the Eurodam. Had paid for an SY guarantee; got my cabin assignment last night for a SS cabin, deck 6/midship. I’m very pleased and can’t wait!

Yep happy happy as 6063 , also booked guarantee sy

We have VH guarantee for Nov 29 Koningsdam ....nails are chewed off! Still waiting .

UPDATE: just got our cabin assignment Today. No upgrade , got assigned what we booked. 10 days before sailing
Once we got our assignment 11 days out, and then were re-assigned with a very nice upgrade at 3 days out, so there's still a small possibility for you. I think we were the beneficiaries of a late cancellation.

We've booked two SZ cabins on Noordam under guarantee departing 6th December and were offered an upgrade to Neptune Suites for £1400 each two days ago. Even our TA said it was the worst 'special offer' he'd seen! When we stopped laughing we politely said no thank you, so don't know what we're going to end up with!

We've booked two SZ cabins on Noordam under guarantee departing 6th December and were offered an upgrade to Neptune Suites for £1400 each two days ago. Even our TA said it was the worst 'special offer' he'd seen! When we stopped laughing we politely said no thank you, so don't know what we're going to end up with!

HAL's upsell offers to Neptunes have really gotten "tight" lately. They wanted $2000 pp for my 18 day cruise last week (I am in an SY). No way was I going for that.

We can stop chewing...got our assignment! We got a VQ. :'):'):')

So happy for you! Enjoy! Well now I'm 7 days out and still no cabin assignment. I'm hoping that's a good thing. It appears the ship is far from sold out with lots of cabins available except for suite where it appears only 1 remains.

Best wishes!

We can stop chewing...got our assignment! We got a VQ. :'):'):')

How did you learn you had received your cabin assignment? Did HAL email you a notification with an updated booking confirmation, or did you just have to keep checking their website? Thanks!

How did you learn you had received your cabin assignment? Did HAL email you a notification with an updated booking confirmation, or did you just have to keep checking their website? Thanks!

I have been checking a couple times a day. I checked as soon as I awoke those morning and it was there. Around lunch time today I also received an email from HAL.

Hope you get yours soon...good luck

We just got back from our cruise a few days ago on the NAmsterdam. We had a guarantee Neptune Suite and we got the cabin number about a week out. Our first HA cruise we did a guarantee balcony and got our cabin a few weeks out, but we also got upsells which we ended up taking, again ending with a Neptune.