Zuiderdam post drydock - photos!

NRFBQN

Sure! There is a Social Plan for $89.00 for 11 days; a Surf Plan for $139.00 for 11 days, and a Premium Plan for $189.99 for 11 days. Since I've been known to buy two of the 1000 minute plans in the past, I went for the Premium Plan.

The Social Plan allows a daily volume of 200MB and they suggest it is for accessing popular social website.

The Surf Plan allows a daily volume of 300MB and they suggest it is for email, news, sports, and more.

The Premium Plan allows a daily volume of 500MB and they say it's for Audio/Video streaming and more.

Hope this helps!

Can I share the premium plan?

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm logged into FB and have been added to that group, but still cannot access your link or see any posts from you - oh well - will just have to wait until someone else posts somewhere else instead :(

I was added to the group and logged on. I can only see one album from May.

I'm logged into FB and have been added to that group, but still cannot access your link or see any posts from you - oh well - will just have to wait until someone else posts somewhere else instead :(

I'm having the same problem and I did get notification that I had been added by the administrator.

The wifi is pretty fast once it gets going. It takes a while to connect, so you just have to be patient.

I can't coment on the Social plan and how it performs with different apps. I did have good luck when I uploaded photos to Facebook - they went quite fast. In fact, when I'm switching to different websites, it feels almost as fast as on land.

How fast is the wifi on the ship?? And does the social plan include apps like Snapchat and Instagram or is that with the surfer plan and up?

Unfortunately Facebook is the only place I was able to post them. The ship's internet appears to restrict DropBox and Google Drive, so I couldn't figure out where to post them. When I get back to land I'll post them all here.

I don't belong to Facebook so I can't see any pictures.

Can I share the premium plan?
I don't know for sure, but I would think you could if you were willing to share your login credentials.
Or you login and pass your laptop/tablet to your friend. I've done that on past cruises. The system doesn't know whose fingers are on the keyboard. Edited by catl331

Can't see picture in either place. Guess you must have Iphone for Icloud, so not working for Samsung Galaxy users. Even signed up for Icloud account, but could not get. Tried to get on FB page, waiting for acceptance. Hope to see signature cabin before we leave on the 26th. Just too darn excited to wait and this is oh, so close......

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

They are up at www.halfacts.com Yes, I'm a free member there, so came right up.

VIsta Class, pick ZUIDERDAM

Then just put Zuiderdam in the search bar and up they came on Nov. 17th. There are two listings.

Signature suite looks nice. Lots of great improvements. Looks like old curtains, however. The bathroom is pretty crazy, but we will be more than happy to cruise on the 26th to Panama.

Thanks again for taking the time to post all these for us.

Or you login and pass your laptop/tablet to your friend. I've done that on past cruises. The system doesn't know whose fingers are on the keyboard.

Haha....three different phones, 2 Samsung cameras and one tablet. Basically need it for the phones..... me, hubby and son.

How much time does 500,000 mb get you

Finally got the photos! Had to log on to computer as phone just wouldn't work. Thanks so much.

Tiles in bathroom around mirror are pretty wild-eye opening!!

Interesting the carpets with directions-will help for people like me!

OP: HUGE thanks for taking the time and effort to take and post these photos, much appreciated!! (And thanks to gardenbell for the link and search instructions.)

We'll be taking our first HAL cruise next summer -- on the Zuiderdam, in a Signature Suite -- so I was particularly interested in your cabin photos. (That is some design in the bathroom around the mirrors. ;p) We're really looking forward to our trip.

Thanks again, and enjoy your cruise!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

They are up at www.halfacts.com Yes, I'm a free member there, so came right up.

VIsta Class, pick ZUIDERDAM

Then just put Zuiderdam in the search bar and up they came on Nov. 17th. There are two listings.

Signature suite looks nice. Lots of great improvements. Looks like old curtains, however. The bathroom is pretty crazy, but we will be more than happy to cruise on the 26th to Panama.

Thanks again for taking the time to post all these for us.

Thank you gardenbell... finally got to see the pictures with your help!

We're on your sailing too... just another week! Can't wait! Hope to see you on the ship! Jane :cool: