Cyber sale week?

CJcruzer

We refared our upcoming Panama Canal cruise on Maasdam during last year's cyber sale. We had as I recall originally booked with explore4. We got free grats and a $25 beverage card each with the cyber sale. We also have $125 OBC each but I don't remember if/how much of that was from the promotion. At that time, we saved $550 each, which is basically the amount of taxes. Looked at the cruise again last night and it's currently down another $320pp. OTOH, our Zuiderdam cruise at the end of next year had no change in price. Still will have mother call our PCC to check on things when the sale is active. I do enjoy saving money and getting what for us are better perks. :)

We refared our upcoming Panama Canal cruise on Maasdam during last year's cyber sale. We had as I recall originally booked with explore4. We got free grats and a $25 beverage card each with the cyber sale. We also have $125 OBC each but I don't remember if/how much of that was from the promotion. At that time, we saved $550 each, which is basically the amount of taxes. Looked at the cruise again last night and it's currently down another $320pp. OTOH, our Zuiderdam cruise at the end of next year had no change in price. Still will have mother call our PCC to check on things when the sale is active. I do enjoy saving money and getting what for us are better perks. :)

It usually takes a few days after a promotion to end to see the price drop, but like anything on HAL, it could be different this time!

It usually takes a few days after a promotion to end to see the price drop, but like anything on HAL, it could be different this time!

Checked again this morning. Our Zuiderdam cruise is now $300pp cheaper than what we booked at. Sweet!

No change on Maasdam, but it's already down $320 sooo..... :D

I expect prices to drop on the sailings that now offer Explore4 (there is no free lunch any longer). Sometimes this results in some good fares, but you really do need to research the cruise pricing.

Prices are showing lower on some future cruises we are interested in, with the Explore4 promotion now removed.

I had 2 future cruises booked. Only one showed up in the list of eligible cruises. When I called to have that one rebooked to reflect the prepaid gratuities and room credit, the agent advised me my other sailing was eligible also. Between the 2 cruises, a savings of almost $1000. :D

For anyone doing an Alaska cruisetour, I was able to get cyber benefits plus the alaska land and sea benefits which are available until early dec: $100 denali bucks, reduced deposit, $100 air credit and $100 obc pp. I went through Hal but would imagine you can get it through TA. I had the drink package special but much happier with this since we don't drink.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Thanks, everyone, for the great info on the cyber sale. Our cruise didn't show up online, but I called anyway and we were able to add the free gratuities and the beverage cards. On a 17-day trip, free gratuities add up!