Complimentary Club Signature Massage

Ceepot

My husband is thinking of booking a massage as he is a silver member and gets a complimentary massage.

Does anyone know how long this is for and how to book it as it doesn't appear on the online spa menu.

Or is it that mini massage that they sometimes do by the pool?

Many thanks

I haven't had this but here's the description from My Seabourn FAQ:

30. What is the Seabourn Club Signature Massage? How does a guest reserve a treatment?

Exclusively available for eligible Seabourn Club members, the 25-minute Seabourn Club Signature Massage therapy is designed to awaken a guest's senses with the combination of massage, sound and aromatherapy. Each individual massage therapy will be customized based a guest's selection: the relaxing spirit of ocean, the balancing spirit of the earth or the energizing spirit of the sky. Please note, only one Seabourn Club Signature Massage can be redeemed per guest during their voyage and does not include access to the Serene Area before and after the treatment. Reservations can be made online prior to sailing or on board at the Spa. No treatment substitutions are allowed. The treatment is non-transferable. No refund or credit is given for unused benefit.

• 3 months later...
Thanks! :D

PS - if you upgrade, do you get access to the Serene area?

Officially, no, but practically yes - the spa staff has always invited us to arrive early to relax (in the serene area), and I'm sure they won't mind if you were to relax in there afterwards.