Traveling with Elf on the Shelf during November/December Cruise....

lillyroseviolet

I just wanted to let anyone traveling with their "elves" during their Holiday cruise....know that I found an Etsy shop that makes a Mickey and Minnie outfit. She is also making me a Pirate outfit for my boy and girl elf for "Pirate" night on the cruise. Our cruise is just getting more and more special with the addition of our elves playing a part in the family vacation! So if you are brining them and are trying to figure out what to do with them on the cruise....just dress them up. I can't wait for my kids to see them on the ship and in themed costumes too. It is going to be great!

I just wanted to let anyone traveling with their "elves" during their Holiday cruise....know that I found an Etsy shop that makes a Mickey and Minnie outfit. She is also making me a Pirate outfit for my boy and girl elf for "Pirate" night on the cruise. Our cruise is just getting more and more special with the addition of our elves playing a part in the family vacation! So if you are brining them and are trying to figure out what to do with them on the cruise....just dress them up. I can't wait for my kids to see them on the ship and in themed costumes too. It is going to be great!

We’ve brought our elf in the past. Never thought to look for different outfits. How fun! We put him in a mason jar the night before so she could carry him on the trip without touching him.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums