Bringing pop on board

scheckel

hi all, I’m new at this and I’m sure this has been asked many times, it looking thru a few old posts, I don’t see it being asked

Which cruise lines allow you to bring in a 12pack of Coca Cola?

Just remember you have to carry it around with you until the rooms are available which is usually about 1pm...

I think RC's official stance is none allowed but we have brought soda on in a wheeled carry-on with no issues, whether we checked it or took it on with us. They will open to check to make sure it's not beer or liquor in the cans. Its been a while since I have done this. Can anyone else confirm that?

And I smiled when I read "pop." Are you from the Midwest? That's what I called it for years until we moved to the south.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

hi all, I’m new at this and I’m sure this has been asked many times, it looking thru a few old posts, I don’t see it being asked

Which cruise lines allow you to bring in a 12pack of Coca Cola?

Oceania provides all you want at no additional

charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just remember you have to carry it around with you until the rooms are available which is usually about 1pm...

On HAL, we check the cases in with our luggage. Never any problem since we started sailing with them 4 years ago. Just remember to tape luggage tags on two different sides of the cases, and we also tape those flimsy cases shut as well.

On HAL, we check the cases in with our luggage. Never any problem since we started sailing with them 4 years ago. Just remember to tape luggage tags on two different sides of the cases, and we also tape those flimsy cases shut as well.

I know this won’t happen in Port Canaveral...

They will not let you check soda or cases of water with a luggage tags taped on them...

The porters make it clear your “allowed” two bottles of wine, water etc must in your carryon only.....

I know this won’t happen in Port Canaveral...

They will not let you check soda or cases of water with a luggage tags taped on them...

The porters make it clear your “allowed” two bottles of wine, water etc must in your carryon only.....

Well, that settles it. Never will I book a cruise out of Port Canaveral.