QV New Aft Penthouses?

Whirled Peas

Has anyone yet tried the new QG aft penthouses on Victoria? I believe their are five of them, only on deck 8, aft. The few photos/videos I have been able to find show that it is a divided space with a more-or-less separate bedroom. It doesn't appear to have a walk in closet. I can't find a floorplan for this new penthouse design, which is a shame. I am very interested in learning more about these suites, so if anyone has traveled in one, or has pictures, please share.

We viewd one on the corner and while it was beautifully fitted, it was horribly cramped. The bathroom and dressing areas were fabulousand spacious, but at the expense of the cabin itself. That one wasn’t divded into sitting/sleeping areas, just one small room with a chaise longue at the bottom of the bed - not even room for a proper sofa.

From what I have been told, the three in the middle are larger, so I would advise choosing one of those, if considering one at all. We were glad we’d picked our Q6 on deck 5.

We recently had a Q6 on QE on deck 5 and although it was a lovely suite and very nice to sit on the balcony overlooking the aft of the ship in bad weather there is quiet a lot of movement and we had a bumpy return crossing of the BoB if we are ever in a position to book a Queens suite again think we would book midships.