Antarctica cruse from San Antonio

800below

Hi we are on the 03 Feb cruise we were wondering if anyone knew of a good hotel or where Seabourn guests stay in Santiago precruise

We would also like to like to visit Iguazu Falls from Santiago has anyone done this? and have any recommendations?

800below - I think Iguassu would be difficult/arduous from Santiago. The usual starting point for the falls is BA or Rio and I know Seabourn offer it as a post-cruise add-on. I think it's important you spend at least three nights at the Falls - that will allow the weather to be generous and also allow you to see the falls from the other side - from Argentina or Brazil depending where you are staying. The falls are utterly different from each side.

we were on the feb trip this year . We stayed at le Reve and loved it. Great location. Do Iguazu from BA , after the trip. We flew up on the am flight ,stayed at the sheraton,did the falls that day and the next (am) and flew back to BA about 4pm . We had kept our room in BA so only flew up with an overnight bag. Don't miss the falls. Its a great way to end a memorable cruise.

We would also like to like to visit Iguazu Falls from Santiago has anyone done this? and have any recommendations?

That would require you to fly through Buenos Aires and the minimum flying time is likely to be around 6 hours. As mentioned by others, do it from BA at the end of the cruise and do stay 2 or 3 nights. Your cruise goes from Santiago to BA. If you cannot stay a couple of days at the end, but have extra time before the cruise, do a round-trip BA from your home in NZ. Then fly from BA to Iguazu and then Iguazu-BA-Santiago.

We were also on the February 2017 trip and at the end we stored our bags (we packed heavily!) at our BA hotel and took an overnight bag to the falls. It was an easy flight and the main “local” thing we did but had no problems. We stayed at the Sheraton at the falls and highly recommend that! We only stayed one night and agree that a second or third would have been nice. All that said, the falls were one of the highlights of our entire month-long trip!! Not to be missed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk