Booking disappeared from Carnival website

scomar

Has anyone experienced this?

I have two cruises booked with Carnival. One in Dec 2017 and one in Jan. 2019. I booked the December cruise in October 2016 through a travel agency. After it was booked it showed up on Carnivals site under "My Cruise Manager". I booked the Jan. 2019 cruise a couple months ago through Carnival's website. So it has been over a year and every time during that year that I have check the My Cruise Manager the December cruise showed up as well as the 2019 cruise over the last couple of months. When I checked today the December booking tab is missing but the 2019 is still there. What is weird is that the little count down banner still shows 43 days until my next cruise, which is accurate with my Dec. 2017 sailing date. I checked with Carnival. They said to clear cookies and history which I did, but no luck. I am going to contact the travel agent but I think this is a Carnival site issue. Anyone seen this before or know of anything I can do?

You might try opening a Private/InPrivate/Incognito browser window. You will have to provide your login information since the browser will not know who you are and sees no cookies. If that doesn't work, the issue is most like at the Carnival end.

You might try opening a Private/InPrivate/Incognito browser window. You will have to provide your login information since the browser will not know who you are and sees no cookies. If that doesn't work, the issue is most like at the Carnival end.

Thanks for the advice. Tried your suggestion still no luck. Although when I tried again this morning, I did notice the little "Days To Cruising" banner did count down another day. So it must see my booking somewhere.

Thanks for the advice. Tried your suggestion still no luck. Although when I tried again this morning, I did notice the little "Days To Cruising" banner did count down another day. So it must see my booking somewhere.

Having the same issue here today...

Having the same issue here today...

So Devinc, you are missing bookings? Is it similar to my situation that you have two bookings and on is missing. I would like to relay this info to Carnival when I their tech support.

So Devinc, you are missing bookings? Is it similar to my situation that you have two bookings and on is missing. I would like to relay this info to Carnival when I their tech support.

Two bookings with the nearest one reflected in the days to cruising but missing and is not retrievable.

I just noticed your signature. Our missing cruise is for Jan 13 on Valor...

I just noticed your signature. Our missing cruise is for Jan 13 on Valor...

Just got off the phone with Carnival web support. They are telling me that the Valor (web services) are closed as they are a signing rooms for large groups, which Carnival must wait to do until final payment is made for those groups. I asked if they are doing the same thing with the Valor Jan. 13th sailing and they said they were.

I asked if this process could take days to do and they said it cam. They said it should show up in the next day or two.

Just got off the phone with Carnival web support. They are telling me that the Valor (web services) are closed as they are a signing rooms for large groups, which Carnival must wait to do until final payment is made for those groups. I asked if they are doing the same thing with the Valor Jan. 13th sailing and they said they were.

I asked if this process could take days to do and they said it cam. They said it should show up in the next day or two.

I hope so. I'm not in the position to make a call right now so thank you.

Have you figured out what type of large group? We were on a sailing that happened to have a group that was about a third of the pax. Some sort of singer. Took the over the ship, showtimes were changed, other rooms couldn’t be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you figured out what type of large group? We were on a sailing that happened to have a group that was about a third of the pax. Some sort of singer. Took the over the ship, showtimes were changed, other rooms couldn’t be used.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carnival did not specify what type of group or how large. They just said large group.

Odd that the system doesn't distinguish between general queries and made booking queries.

I guess the system designers never thought to let customers know that the service was "temporarily unavailable". You know, like the back in 10 minutes sign on store doors. The ones that don't tell you when the 10 minutes started :D.

I'm on the Jan 13th sailing. Hoping to change my cabin in a few days,currently booked on veranda under the Lido. Do you think cabin changes can still be made at this time?

I'm guessing once they get rooms assigned, you should be able to change to whatever rooms not yet assigned.

Odd that the system doesn't distinguish between general queries and made booking queries.

I guess the system designers never thought to let customers know that the service was "temporarily unavailable". You know, like the back in 10 minutes sign on store doors. The ones that don't tell you when the 10 minutes started :D.

Totally agree.