NCL lapel pins

Allegro40

• 3 weeks later...
What kind of NCL pins do you want? I have a bunch of them that I was just going to throw out. Are they collectibles or something???

Hello Luna'sMom' date=' I appreciate you responding. I'm interested in any and all NCL pins (Latitudes or otherwise). You were just going to throw them away? No!! (LOL!!) Yes, I collect them. I'll take whatever you're willing to send. That'd be great! I'd also be interested in any extras/duplicates you might have as, I also trade and/or give them to a handful of other collectors I know. As they say, "One person's junk is another person's treasure" which, seems to be the case. I feel lucky that we can get together concerning this. Ah, the wonder of the Internet!

If you e-mail me (at Allegro40@aol.com), I'll give you my mailing address. And, if you like, I'll send you a couple of bucks for postage and a padded envelope. That's the least I can do.

I'm very much looking forward to receiving whatever you'll be kind enough to share with me.

Many thanks, Steve, recently retired U. S. Marine (27½ years), and proud Operation Iraqi Freedom veteran

Hello fellow cruisers,

I also collect pins of each ship I have been on. One that I do not have is a pin from the Norway. I would truly appreciate if someone out there has a Norway pin that I could purchase from you.

Thank you,:)

Patty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone is interested in a Norwegian Crown Latitudes lapel pin, there's a guy who's selling them on ebay (for $4.75 each, plus shipping and handling, which is a pretty good/fair price). I bought a couple of them. He has 9 left. The guy (seller) is dependable. The pins arrived in a timely manner and the condition is new. Here's the link if anyone would like to take a look and maybe get one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2289706910

My best to everyone, Steve (Allegro40@aol.com)

Norwegian Spirit 5/05

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

If you have a hole in your collection, I might be able to part with a pin or two. Two of us in the family get the pins at the Latitudes gatherings, and I think I am the only one interested in keeping one for each ship I have cruised.

I have a Norwegian Sun, Norwegian Star, and will soon have a Norwegian Spirit. I am interested in trading for a Norwegian Sea or Norway (two ships I have sailed, but did not get Latitudes pins for.)

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks for the update on ebay. I put the search words in every once in awhile, and actually got pins for my first two ships, the Emerald Seas and the Azure Seas that way.:)

• 4 weeks later...
Hello fellow cruisers,

I also collect pins of each ship I have been on. One that I do not have is a pin from the Norway. I would truly appreciate if someone out there has a Norway pin that I could purchase from you.

Thank you,:)

Patty

Hello Patty, Are you still interested in a Norway Latitudes pin? If so, I might be able to help as, I've recently acquired a few of them. Please let me know.

Thanks, Steve, Allegro40@aol.com

Norwegian Spirit 5/05

• 4 weeks later...

I just started collecting pins and didn't even realize pins were available of the ship itself! Does any one know where I can buy one of the Pride of Aloha? Thanks.

9/18/05 Pride of Aloha - Hawaii (first cruise ever!)

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much Picruiser - but I did get a POAl pin. I had bought a small brass one on our cruise (which I lost and a kind CC person got for me on her cruise,) When I saw this thread I thought there was a special NCL type pin but I see what I have is the only one. It is a brass ship with Pride of Aloha engraved on it. I hope you have a wonderful trip - it was our first cruise and first trip to Hawaii and we had a wonderful time!! It truly was a trip of a lifetime for us. Thanks again,

Karen

PS I did send you an email reply, too.

• 1 year later...

I am looking for a rare pin. I need a NCL Latitudes pin for the NCL M/S Dreamward. My parents have taken many cruises on NCL and are only missing this one pin. They have even been back on it after it was stretched and renamed the M/S Norwegian Dream, and heve that pin.If anyone knows where to get this one, please let me know. I may be able to trade a latitudes pin for it, or am willing to buy it too. Thank you so much!!!

Monarch of the Seas 4/02

SS Norway 11/02

M/S Norwegian Wind 11/03

M/S Norwegian Dawn 11/04

M/S Norwegian Dawn 4/06

M/S Norwegian Sun 11/06

I bought a bag of costume jewlery and I found this pin in it. I think it belonged to the NCL fleet but I cant find out what happened to the ship. It is a ships wheel with ship attached to it with M.S. SEAWARD spelt out on it. Anyone have any info on it?

Thanks Joanne

Hi Parrot Mom

It does not say NCL on the pin anywhere. Ive looked on the internet and came across NCL having a ship called that but I just wanted to know a little bit more about it. I dont know if I want to part with it just yet but I will keep you in mind. Thanks for the offer though.

Joanne

jetskier (Dave & fellow Marine)- As we've discussed via e-mail, a Norwegian Dream (new NCL logo) will be coming your way.

Parrot Mom- I'd be interested in a couple Majesty pins (to include any variances...there're up to four per ship). I'll contact you (via e-mail) so we might (hopefully) get together. I have many Latitudes pins with which to trade (if necessary).

Many thanks and happy cruising everyone, Steve, San Diego, Allegro40@aol.com

Norwegian Spirit 5/05

Thank you so much Picruiser - but I did get a POAl pin. I had bought a small brass one on our cruise (which I lost and a kind CC person got for me on her cruise,) When I saw this thread I thought there was a special NCL type pin but I see what I have is the only one. It is a brass ship with Pride of Aloha engraved on it. I hope you have a wonderful trip - it was our first cruise and first trip to Hawaii and we had a wonderful time!! It truly was a trip of a lifetime for us. Thanks again,

Karen

PS I did send you an email reply, too.

Karen,

What you have is a pin from the giftshop. What everyone else is asking for is the pin given to you at the past guest party. It is square with the words NCL at the top in a small raised portion. The words NORWEGIAN and the name of the ship is on the upper face and the words LATITUDES are on the lower face of the pin.

Dave

Hello fellow pin collector.

As some of you may know I collect Carnival pins and give

away extra Carnival pins I receive from other cruisers to

help complete their collection.

I do have a NCL Latitudes Norwegian Star pin if anyone wants it.

I am sorry this is the only NCL I have. I will send this pin

to the first person to email me at jrnolandpi@mindspring.com

I will pay the postage. If you have any extra Carnival past pins

you do not want I would appreciate having them to share with

other collectors.

JR

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,

Thanks very much for sending the pin for the Norwegian Dream. My wife is very appreciative.

JR,

Thanks for the Elation pin. I have sent you three Holiday pins.

Both of these gentlemen are true to their word. It has been a pleasure dealing with both of you.

Dave