What A Day To Feel Alive - Our Bermuda Cruise Video!

Chesneygirl

They also used a GoPro Karma drone. I have a link to Bermuda regulations on those. The drone footage was great but those planning to bring a drone should read the regulations so they don’t break any local laws. Also if you come by cruise ship many cruise ships don’t allow them onboard and will confiscate them until the end of the cruise. Others may permit you to collect the drone to use in port. So check your cruise prohibited items.

https://www.gov.bm/small-unmanned-aircraft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link on the drone usage.

They used a GoPro Hero 5. I know that because they listed their equipment.....

sorry sir, but the computer on which I am watching the video plays it within cruise critic (not automatically opening in youtube) and the whole title isn't listed on here. So its not nearly as stupid a question as you made it out to be. But thank you anyway for your response :)

sorry sir, but the computer on which I am watching the video plays it within cruise critic (not automatically opening in youtube) and the whole title isn't listed on here. So its not nearly as stupid a question as you made it out to be. But thank you anyway for your response :)

Sorry, I was just letting you know how I knew so you would not think I was making it up. When viewed on an iPad the list is there. With the Tapatalk app. I didn't know it would not show when viewed on a computer. Very interesting.....

Edited by Charles4515

Great Video! We are heading to Bermuda in a few weeks and cannot wait! Do you mind sharing what cameras and video editing software you used? I have made a few vacation videos for fun but I would love to ramp up my game :)

Sorry for the delay in responding...we just got back from a Southern Caribbean cruise...another video will be coming soon. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to get a notification for when it will be ready as I won't be posting it here on the Bermuda forum. :) http://www.youtube.com/reelfocus

To answer your questions for the Bermuda video, I did use the GoPro Hero 5 along with the GoPro Karma Grip and Drone combo. For my editing, I used Final Cut Pro X.

I hope this information helps! :)

Sorry for the delay in responding...we just got back from a Southern Caribbean cruise...another video will be coming soon. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to get a notification for when it will be ready as I won't be posting it here on the Bermuda forum. :) www.youtube.com/reelfocus

To answer your questions for the Bermuda video, I did use the GoPro Hero 5 along with the GoPro Karma Grip and Drone combo. For my editing, I used Final Cut Pro X.

I hope this information helps! :)

Yes! Thank you so much for the answer. I will be looking forward to your next video. I have been using power director 13 and I dont love it. So I've been looking for something new to use as far as editing goes.