Singapore Hotels ?

Morgans

Oasia Downtown in a club room has been my fav Singapore hotel to date. The club rooms have access to an amazing mid level roof top pool, chill areas and restaurant with amazing views and hospitality.

Oasia Downtown in a club room has been my fav Singapore hotel to date. The club rooms have access to an amazing mid level roof top pool, chill areas and restaurant with amazing views and hospitality.

We had a club room too! I loved the club & pool, and getting some laundry included was a nice bonus! Since we were in town 6 nights, we really took advantage of our room & the Club Level amenities. I know many people don't care about hotel rooms or amenities (or cabins on ships) but we do spend a fair amount of our time relaxing in the room (or by the pool - loved the cabanas they had!)

We had a club room too! I loved the club & pool, and getting some laundry included was a nice bonus! Since we were in town 6 nights, we really took advantage of our room & the Club Level amenities. I know many people don't care about hotel rooms or amenities (or cabins on ships) but we do spend a fair amount of our time relaxing in the room (or by the pool - loved the cabanas they had!)

Oh how awesome, It really is a great hotel. We also tend to need to spend a bit of time in our room and surrounds so I totally agree that it is worth paying a little extra for the nice perks and comforts.