Seattle Cruise Parking! Please Provide your INPUT!!!!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Has anyone from the board parked at the Armory nearby from Pier 91? If so could please advise if this would be a good alternative to leaving the vehicle versus leaving at the Port of Seattle at Pier 91.

Second question-- I would have is how is the security of the facility?

Third question -- Was it easy to get to the pier from the Armory? I have read they provide a shuttle to and from.

Or if any other person knows of any other cruise parking other than out by the airport.

We will be driving into Seattle and just looking at the options for our vehicle.

We've parked at the Armory parking lot numerous times with no problems. We'll be parking there again this June when we do another Alaska cruise. The parking area is fenced and locked during the week. When you park your car a shuttle bus will pick you and your luggage up at your car, no need to drag your luggage to a central pickup point like the other parking lot. The shuttle bus will take you over to Pier 91, total time is about 20 minutes from the time we pulled into the parking lot to the time we were at the Pier.

The other parking lot, run by Port. They want you to drop off your luggage at the pier then park your car and wait for the shuttle to get full before they head to the pier. The Armory parking lot is our choice, it works for us.

• 2 weeks later...
We've parked at the Armory parking lot numerous times with no problems. We'll be parking there again this June when we do another Alaska cruise. The parking area is fenced and locked during the week. When you park your car a shuttle bus will pick you and your luggage up at your car, no need to drag your luggage to a central pickup point like the other parking lot. The shuttle bus will take you over to Pier 91, total time is about 20 minutes from the time we pulled into the parking lot to the time we were at the Pier.

The other parking lot, run by Port. They want you to drop off your luggage at the pier then park your car and wait for the shuttle to get full before they head to the pier. The Armory parking lot is our choice, it works for us.

Thanks for the information, do they require precooked parking or can you pay the day you drop off your vehicle or when you exit the parking lot.

You pre-pay on line or you can call the 1-800 number. When you drive in you show them your reservation paper that you print when you make your reservation, they'll check you off the list. I've never had any problems there.

You pre-pay on line or you can call the 1-800 number. When you drive in you show them your reservation paper that you print when you make your reservation, they'll check you off the list. I've never had any problems there.

Thanks for the response. Looking forward to my cruise.

If you have a lot of luggage, consider rolling through the cruise terminal dropoff lanes and discharging your passengers and all luggage, then driving solo to the parking lot and taking the shuttle back. Saves the whole ordeal of getting luggage on and off the shuttle.

Most of these lots are so locked up, they're unusable except during the full cruise season. We've looked into parking there before taking Amtrak to Vancouver to take a one-night cruise back to Seattle, and the parking lot people said "sorry, not open until you arrive into Seattle."

• 1 month later...
If you have a lot of luggage, consider rolling through the cruise terminal dropoff lanes and discharging your passengers and all luggage, then driving solo to the parking lot and taking the shuttle back. Saves the whole ordeal of getting luggage on and off the shuttle.

Most of these lots are so locked up, they're unusable except during the full cruise season. We've looked into parking there before taking Amtrak to Vancouver to take a one-night cruise back to Seattle, and the parking lot people said "sorry, not open until you arrive into Seattle."

Great Idea! I am surprised this thread is not getting more people to comment on this topic!

• 3 weeks later...

DO you have the website to prepay for the Armory parking, I am down to about 35 days, and need to get my parking prepaid. Also if you have the phone number also that would be great.

Second question-- I would have is how is the security of the facility?

If you are that concerned about the security of the facility, the only definite way to determine the crime rate there is to call the Seattle Police department and ask them.:)

Shuttle To and From the Terminal Every 10 Minutes Included!

Reserve Here or Call (888) 418-3361 to Speak to a Live Person! Book Today!

Now Selling 2018 Cruise Parking for $147 USD Per Week

Price Includes Shuttles To and From the Terminal

Holland America • Princess • Royal Caribbean

Carnival • Celebrity • Norwegian • Oceania

This is by the far the cheapest I have located and is only 1 mile away from Pier 91 terminal. From what I was able to learn that its about 40-50 dollars higher to park at the Port, and there is limited availability at the port. Going off previous posters who have parked here, I will report back after my May 22, 2018 cruise for an accurate review of the parking facility.

Edited by KcFanNindy
added more content

• 2 weeks later...
How far out in advance do you book this option? We will be driving in to Seattle for our cruise on August 31. Following this post as I think this will be our best option!!! Glad I found this tonight!!

I wouldn't wait to long. I've always booked with Seattle Cruise Ship parking the first week of May for our annual early June cruise.

As far as security, I've never had a problem parking there. We've parked there many times. You can get a fairly good view of the parking lot on Goggle maps. Here's the address "1699 W. Armory Way" you'll see a lot of cars in the parking lot. You NEVER!! want to leave anything in sight of any value in your car while it's parked in Seattle.

• 4 weeks later...

We used the Seattle CruisePark for our one-night Ruby Princess cruise in April. Worked like a charm. I called before booking and my question was answered quickly; our cruise was the first sailing into Seattle this season, and we took Uber to our hotel, then Amtrak to Vancouver the day of the cruise.

I was very impressed with their email followup after I ordered. The instructions were crystal clear. When our ship arrived in Seattle I called to get the exact location of their van; we hopped in and were at the parking location ASAP.

FYI, there's a Whole Foods and Total Wine right by the lot, so you can stock up as needed!