What to do - help?

Karen Lynn

So sailing this itinerary on Celebrity ... all new to me!

Tokyo, Japan - Shimizu, Japan - Kobe, Japan - Kobe, Japan - Kochi, Japan - Hiroshima, Japan - At Sea - Busan (ex Pusan), South Korea - At Sea - Hakodate, Japan - Aomori, Japan - At Sea - Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo, Japan

Any 'must sees' from those who may have done this route?

All suggestions appreciated! Thank you!:)

We have not been to any of those ports yet, so I cannot help specifically.

However, I found a great deal of fantastic information on the Roll Calls boards. Find a recent cruise with the same itinerary as yours (or one that is upcoming soon) and read through the thread for that cruise.

Also, be sure to join the Roll Call for your own cruise (which I am sure you already know).

I assume you've already used the "search forum" function for each of these ports on this forum? And looked on your roll call and checked previous trip reports on CC for that cruise. And looked at the excursions the ship is offering. Also check out the "things to do" section for each place on TripAdvisor. Check the official tourism websites for Japan and S. Korea. You could check the Lonely Planet Japan and Lonely Planet Korea websites for more info.

There are way too many Must Sees for all of the places you've listed. And what is a must see for one person is someone else's Meh.

I assume you've already used the "search forum" function for each of these ports on this forum? And looked on your roll call and checked previous trip reports on CC for that cruise. And looked at the excursions the ship is offering. Also check out the "things to do" section for each place on TripAdvisor. Check the official tourism websites for Japan and S. Korea. You could check the Lonely Planet Japan and Lonely Planet Korea websites for more info.

There are way too many Must Sees for all of the places you've listed. And what is a must see for one person is someone else's Meh.

Not for me for someone else but that said - I think I need to direct them here..