Anyone Used Hat-Trick Charters to Snorkel?

Riff Sniff

My husband and I are looking for a great snorkel experience in Bermuda. We will be there on Saturday, June 4, 2016 with Anthem of the Seas. This is our first time in Bermuda. We've found good reviews of Hat-Trick Charters but not here on Cruise Critic. Does anyone have experience with them? Does anyone have a different company they would recommend? Thanks for your help!

• 2 years later...
We did end up using Hat Trick & it was a fantastic day! We would definitely use them again, and have recommended them to our family. I can’t believe no one else has posted on this thread[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can you elaborate? Where was your pick up point? How long was the excursion and where did you snorkel? We've been to Bermuda several times and we are thinking of maybe snorkeling in deeper water this time rather than off-shore

We did end up using Hat Trick & it was a fantastic day! We would definitely use them again, and have recommended them to our family. I can’t believe no one else has posted on this thread[emoji23]

Thank you for the update! I'm seriously considering this tour, although hopefully it's still available since they take a small group. I emailed last week and they were available.

Can you elaborate? Where was your pick up point? How long was the excursion and where did you snorkel? We've been to Bermuda several times and we are thinking of maybe snorkeling in deeper water this time rather than off-shore

It’s been a couple years since our Bermuda cruise, so I don’t remember exactly where the pick up point was. I emailed with Gwen to set everything up, and she gave very detailed instructions on how to get to their pier. We took a cab, and I don’t remember it being a long ride.

Once we were on the boat, the excursion took 3-4 hours - about an hour sailing out to the Blue Hole in the outer reef, and hour or so in the water, and then another hour back in. Captain Keith is a native of Bermuda, and he will give you a great geological and historical background of the island. His wife Gwen is so friendly and helpful, providing a light lunch and great rum swizzle drinks on the way back. I really enjoyed relaxing in the cargo nets, watching the sky and listening to Keith’s entertaining stories. We will definitely sail with them again the next time we’re in Bermuda!

Thank you for the update! I'm seriously considering this tour, although hopefully it's still available since they take a small group. I emailed last week and they were available.

We thought it was very enjoyable - well worth the money. Keith and Gwen are a great couple and they will make sure you have a good time!

It’s been a couple years since our Bermuda cruise, so I don’t remember exactly where the pick up point was. I emailed with Gwen to set everything up, and she gave very detailed instructions on how to get to their pier. We took a cab, and I don’t remember it being a long ride.

Once we were on the boat, the excursion took 3-4 hours - about an hour sailing out to the Blue Hole in the outer reef, and hour or so in the water, and then another hour back in. Captain Keith is a native of Bermuda, and he will give you a great geological and historical background of the island. His wife Gwen is so friendly and helpful, providing a light lunch and great rum swizzle drinks on the way back. I really enjoyed relaxing in the cargo nets, watching the sky and listening to Keith’s entertaining stories. We will definitely sail with them again the next time we’re in Bermuda!

Thanks for the quick response and info! Trying to talk DH into this - he's not a fan of "smaller boats" due to seasickness but thinking he could do this!