Princess announces there 2019/2020 Australian season! +Ruby Princess is coming to OZ!

Last time when the European cruises where released under this new elite benefit I was told that you had to book through a travel agent the first day.

You can ring Princess and book directly. That what I did for a cruise in 2020. I have until 21st to pay deposit. So least this way I have held the cabin I want and gives me space to think about it.

Just spoke with Princess & they have no idea why pricing isn't available online. I think she thought I was a bit of an idiot. According to her she had no problem accessing the pricing online. Doh!!!!!! She also asked if I was sure I was Elite...She had my member number, she should have known. Doh!!!!! I am most certainly Elite. Oh well, going to ring again & see what response I get. I have lots of itinerary I want to look at & prefer to peruse cabin availability & book myself. If all else fails I'll wait until tomorrow. No perks there.:(

I was speaking to a lady named Kate who knew the cruises weren't up at that time. She just happened to be my cruise planner. I have never used a Princess cruise planner before. What are the chances of that happening?

My theory is that you will not be able to book online yourself on the 1st day (for elite booking only) but will have to phone up Princess or go through a travel agent. Why I think this is because they do not want to upset travel agents and have come to an agreement about this. Just a theory I will be interested to see next year if the same thing happens.

Maybe I have watched too many X-files.

You should have received an email to enable you to book. It has a special link, and when you click that you are able to book online.

i got the email but once you click on it not available

I had to ring and book with Princess early today but just found an email from them at 11.52am with the link to book directly online. Website a few hours behind .......

Edited by Thorpe
new info received about booking online doh!

i got an email from princess about lunch time and the cruises are on display now if you click on the email

the 55 day cruise from Adelaide to Adelaide is sold out

Edited by rkmw

My email went to my junk folder it must not have been from one of the Princess email addresses I had as safe. The cruises only show up with prices and cabins from the link in email if you navigate back to Princess home page and look up a different cruise then it showed the message and showing- prices not available yet. So I needed to go back to link in email, to see another group of cruises. It’s nice to know they had it working like it should I suppose , only showing prices today to Elites. But pity not everyone who should have got the email got it. Hopefully next time [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i got an email from princess about lunch time and the cruises are on display now if you click on the email

the 55 day cruise from Adelaide to Adelaide is sold out

I think an Adelaide Travel Agent has blocked a lot of cabins from what I heard on the radio. Phil Hoffman was saying. They have a priority list apparently.

I think an Adelaide Travel Agent has blocked a lot of cabins from what I heard on the radio. Phil Hoffman was saying. They have a priority list apparently.

I was thinking... sold out in a day for Elite bookings only! Woah!