Seattle GOOD BREAKFAST post Cruise

mrsfuzzmo

We are disembarking on the same day that relatives will be embarking the NCL BLISS. We are looking for a good place to meet for breakfast post cruise for us (pre-cruise for them) that would be within walking distance to the port (Pier 66). Any good meeting places for a great Seattle breakfast?

We are disembarking on the same day that relatives will be embarking the NCL BLISS. We are looking for a good place to meet for breakfast post cruise for us (pre-cruise for them) that would be within walking distance to the port (Pier 66). Any good meeting places for a great Seattle breakfast?

CJ's in Belltown is within walking distance if you are looking for a really good diner type and the Edgewater (Six Seven Restaurant) is excellent but a little spendy...mother's day brunch buffet last year was something like $80 PP but it was amazing. I would expect regular menu brunch to be a little cheaper.

They could leave their bags with the concierge at the cruise terminal, then walk down the street to the Pike Place market garage's lowest level, take the elevator up to the main market arcade, and have breakfast at Lowell's or the Athenian right in the market.

CJ's is also quite good.

Do you have to meet for breakfast, or would an early lunch work? Anthony's Bell Street Diner is located actually at Pier 66. It is the casual alternative to the more upscale Anthony's at Pier 66. They don't open for breakfast, but open for lunch at 11 AM. The relatives could deliver their large bags to the terminal porters, and you could conceivably go to the hotel, leave your bags and return to meet them at 11. Just an idea.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have to meet for breakfast, or would an early lunch work? Anthony's Bell Street Diner is located actually at Pier 66. It is the casual alternative to the more upscale Anthony's at Pier 66. They don't open for breakfast, but open for lunch at 11 AM. The relatives could deliver their large bags to the terminal porters, and you could conceivably go to the hotel, leave your bags and return to meet them at 11. Just an idea.

Yes, they want to board by 10:30 or 11:00 am so we are planning an 8:00 am meet.

Yes, they want to board by 10:30 or 11:00 am so we are planning an 8:00 am meet.

Are you arriving at Pier 91 or Pier 66 yourselves? If Pier 91, then meeting them for breakfast at 8:00 is likely to be pretty rushed for you, especially if you want to drop off your bags at your hotel on the way.

If Pier 91, then meeting them for breakfast at 8:00 is likely to be pretty rushed for you, especially if you want to drop off your bags at your hotel on the way.

Oh my goodness, I certainly agree. Are you planning to self-disembark with all your own luggage, or at least be in the first group off? Hmm - I think an 8:00 start is really pushing it. :o *shrug*

Oh my goodness, I certainly agree. Are you planning to self-disembark with all your own luggage, or at least be in the first group off? Hmm - I think an 8:00 start is really pushing it. :o *shrug*

I'm on the Inaugural short cruise and we are only allowed carry-ons. So we will self-disembark and just take our carry-ons to the restaurant with us. I expect to be off the ship between 7 am and 7:30 am which should give us enough time to walk to the Market by around 8:00 am, yes? We are at Pier 66.