What is Priority Checkin on Eden?? please explain

I am taking my three sisters on the 3 day Wine & Food Cruise on Pacific Eden out of Sydney in May - all are Cruise first timers, and (other than one) it’s for the food more than the wine.

Because of my cruising, we have Priority Checkin - but I can find no explanation on P&O’s site or elsewhere as to what this means:

Can we board at any time? Or do we just have to stick to our appointed time but go through quicker? Don’t really mind our time, but as it is White Bay, we need to decide on THE time to meet beforehand.

Thanks for any help [emoji41], Rose

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks Mic, thought so, but didn’t want to look like a [emoji884] with my companions. Know the procedure with other lines, just wasn’t sure with P&O at White Bay

(and DH is with me then, he leads the way )

Thanks Mic, thought so, but didn’t want to look like a [emoji884] with my companions. Know the procedure with other lines, just wasn’t sure with P&O at White Bay

(and DH is with me then, he leads the way )

Not sure how you are getting there but if you are flying in that morning, a maxi cab from the airport for the 4 of you is likely the cheapest and easiest way to go. Otherwise, a shuttle from the airport or even the ferry from King's wharf is fairly easy if you are getting the train in (Wynyard).

Not sure how you are getting there but if you are flying in that morning, a maxi cab from the airport for the 4 of you is likely the cheapest and easiest way to go. Otherwise, a shuttle from the airport or even the ferry from King's wharf is fairly easy if you are getting the train in (Wynyard).

Nope, like to make it hard, two of us staying in CBD - so taxi, other two being taxied by family members from Central Coast. Hence the need for a time to meet - but sure we can manage ;) all part of the fun .......