Meet & Mingle Door Signs

Can anyone help me please I'm wanting to join the meet and mingle for 22 July 17 , navigator of the seas. ...having trouble doing so as can't find it ???

Cheers x:D

On the blue banner at the top of this page, click on Meet & Mingle. It takes you to the page to Register for M&M. Click on that sentence. Fill in the ship, date of departure and your cruise reservation number. Have a great cruise.

P.S. It is best to ask these sorts of questions on your particular roll call.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I made my own door sign w/magnetic paper from Staples. Just with our name, town and state and cruise critic name. Does any one know if the magnetic paper will stick to the doors on Royal Car. Serenade?

My hubby thinks it is silly. I am taking it anyway. I also made up a business card with our name and email. Last cruise we kept talking about exchanging info but never actually did it.

On my first leg of this B2B I saw a few people exchanging their cruising business cards - thought it was a great idea!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Download the "Official" Door sign here!

Doorsign

You will need Adobe reader to download the doorsign.

If you do not have Adobe reader, you can download here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html

Laura

I'm interested in the meet n mingle sign up and am not familiar with this site....just signed on. Can you please point me in the right direction and/or let me know if there is any more room? Thanks Golfgal54

• 1 month later...
How do I register for a RCCL meet and mingle... can find it???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m new at this myself , perhaps we can learn together. I’m wondering if it’s easier on the computer.

LauraS- I am currently having problems with my meet and Mingle registration and I am the one that started it for my roll call. We are cruising on Brilliance of the Seas on 8/29/17 from Barcelona and we have surpassed our 25 people but our number has remained at 23. I sent you an email tonight and hoping you can assist or point me in the right direction. We have even called RCCL and no one knew anything about Meet and Mingle. Thank you so much in advance

Radtech

Hello.

Found a short cut, Hope it helps.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccEntry.do

Sent from my HTC Desire 650 using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...
I’m new at this myself , perhaps we can learn together. I’m wondering if it’s easier on the computer.

Me too! Every time I try to register for the Meet and Mingle it tells me that "Only purchased reservations may register for the Meet and Mingle". I guess it's because we are not paid in full yet? We have until October to pay the remaining balance.

• 2 weeks later...
Me too! Every time I try to register for the Meet and Mingle it tells me that "Only purchased reservations may register for the Meet and Mingle". I guess it's because we are not paid in full yet? We have until October to pay the remaining balance.

Odd-- I wonder if it has to do with the "New, Improved website". I definitely registered for my M&M prior to paying in full

• 1 month later...

Me too and I'm a seasoned cruiser just not lately with RCCL. I guess they hired the tech crew from Celebrity! What a terrible ordeal they have had for years now. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Odd-- I wonder if it has to do with the "New, Improved website". I definitely registered for my M&M prior to paying in full

I am guessing it has a lot to do with the new website. My reservations have been paid in full since March and received an email from RCCl that we met the 25 person minimum for the meet and mingle on the June 30, 2018 cruise aboard Harmony. We were at 18 people two weeks before that. AND more people registered after the Apr 14 email. However, when I now check the Meet and Mingle status on cruise critic, it says no one is registered. I have contacted cruisecritic and RCCL regarding this issue. RCCL says it's a cruisecritic issue and cruisecritic says RCCL tech is working on the issue. I continue to check and hope that we will have a meet and mingle on my June 30th cruise. I have a trail of emails from both.

Wow this is so annoying, this site make nonsense. I am registered, have a membership number, and the information is dated, not number where to contact some one, and my trip is in July. Can some one tell me what's going on?..

Thank you,

Preciosa21

• 3 weeks later...

I am told that they are still working to get the problem resolved. I asked about the list so that I would know who to tell to re-register and was informed that Cruise Critic does not maintain the list; Royal does. So, the representative suggested that everyone attempt to re-register. If it has you register, it will tell you so. I just tried for me and my party and it is showing that we are still registered. I am asking all those who are on the June 30, 2018 cruise to attempt to register even if you have already done to ensure that you are in the count. I realize that this could be an inconvenience but I would love for us to have enough registered so that the Meet & Mingle can occur. Please pass the word: register or re-register. Thanks in advance.

Correct, CC doesn't keep the list yet when I mentioned a List, I read on one Roll Call 1 member of the Roll Call was keeping a list of names just incase RCCL ends up not having the names who did register. That in itself is a lot of work for that person and shouldn't have to do that. We were on one cruise where the names got dropped about 4 or 5 yrs ago but everything was reinstated before we cruised. Our Roll Call did the same thing and re registered.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an old spreadsheet we could use for our meet and mingle sign ups. One of our members wants to do the cabin crawl and gift exchange plus a lot of other fun things. He doesn't have time to do the spreadsheet. In my little bit of free time, I try to mess with it, but can't figure out how to have it where people can click the link to sign up. The only how to steps I find is to make the sheet but not to do the link. I am a very visual learner and need to watch someone do it and have them watch and step me through doing it.

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Forums mobile app

Here is My pdf Cruise Critic Door Sign I created in Publisher using the Cruise Critic background.

Send me a note if you want the .pub file.

Dennis & Sue

[ATTACH]394480[/ATTACH]

Send me the link please. I hope to have as many cruises as you one day, lol. This is our 6th on 5 different ships and two different lines. Will get there one day!

Wondering about that post where the poster asked if the magnetic door signs would work. They never did get an answer. I am wondering the same!?? Are the doors magnetic? We have magnetic signs we want to use.

Thanks for the reply on this site.:confused:

Yes they are magnets I ordered Birthday stuff last year and they were magnets