Doable plan?

Billzilla66

I'll be in Bermuda from October 31st to November 2nd. The first day we won't dock until around 5:00 pm, and on the last day we're leaving at 3:00 pm, so right now I am just planning for the second day.

My tentative plan is to take a mini bus first thing in the morning to Horseshoe Bay Beach for an early dip (weather permitting), then take the public buses to the Crystal Caves. Afterwards have lunch at Swizzle Inn, and visit BAMZ. And if there is time to to Admeralty Park to check out some smugglers caves and do a little cliff jumping (again, weather permitting), before heading back to the ship.

is there enough time for all five stops? I'm not sure how much time I should give for the Crystal Caves and the BAMZ.

I agree with the previous post that your plan is ambitious to do on one day........... if you plan to do it all by bus. Doing it by taxis would make the plan better for doing everything.

Agreed- not tenable by public transport in a day but if you utilize taxis you can physically do it.