Questions Regarding MSC Seaside

TravelinGert

If you purchase the water package, how do you get the water? Are all the bottles in your cabin when you check in or do you get a coupon to go someplace to get them?

Thank you.

You are given a coupon book and you pick the bottles up as you need them at any bar, or use the coupons in the restaurants.

We were in 16041 for the Inaugural Cruise from Miami with 2 children. It definitely has a double sofa bed and a pullman. I did post photos on here a few weeks ago. My understanding is that there are no bunk beds in YC at all on Seaside.

I did post photos on here

Thank you very much. I found your 3 pictures and this is exactly the information I was looking for!

• 6 months later...
On 4/18/2018 at 11:23 AM, se817396 said:

I have a very specific question about YC deluxe suites. Has anyone stayed in one of these rooms on Seaside with children? I am getting conflicting information on the bed layout. We are currently in 16015 that has a double sofa bed. We are interested in a different bed arrangement for the kids. I'm wondering if anyone has stayed in 16047, 16045, 16043, 16041, 16032, 16030, or 16028? If so, can you confirm the bedding layout? Do these rooms have the sofa that turns into bunk beds? Or do they have a single sofa bed and one pullman bed? My MSC rep says they have a single sofa bed and one pullman bed. But the latest deck plans show a double sofa bed and one pullman. Hoping someone has actually stayed in one of these rooms and can confirm. Thank you very much.

I can confirm 16047 had a queen (for 2), a sofabed (for 2), and a pullman (for 1) and it was all VERY good. We booked another trip in an adjacent room!

• 1 month later...

Quick question for anyone who has been on the MSC Seaside recently  ... 

Inside the regular cabins (not Yacht Club), is there shampoo AND conditioner, or a "conditioning shampoo" or no conditioner at all? I am flying to Miami and not checking luggage . . so space for liquids is precious! Thank you! 

1 hour ago, 18583SON said:

Quick question for anyone who has been on the MSC Seaside recently  ... 

Inside the regular cabins (not Yacht Club), is there shampoo AND conditioner, or a "conditioning shampoo" or no conditioner at all? I am flying to Miami and not checking luggage . . so space for liquids is precious! Thank you! 

There was a shampoo and body wash, no conditioner, I believe. There was definitely only two. 

• Thanks 1