Beach in Ibiza for adults

Peteymil

My husband and I would like to find a beach for our port day in Ibiza. We don’t want a “party beach”. Something beautiful, relaxing, good food and drink, and preferably somewhere where we can reserve loungers and umbrellas for the day. I know this is a lot to ask. Any idea??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope this helps a little. 4a9546ab49d1d5de8f2d8cd7fc3b0a71.jpg818d75f2be86b5f85593885d7d10b312.jpg

We took the ship transfer excursion which dropped us off in front of this hotel. The cost of two loungers and a hut was $30 for the day. There is also waiter service from the hotel that comes down to the beach plus vendors. There is a section next to it where the banana boats are and you can just put a towel on sand. To the left is fancier hotel playing techno music. Where we went was quiet no music. The chairs are first come first served. We arrived around 1 pm and no problem finding a lounger.

There are cab stands in Ibiza also.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sitting on the beach in Ibiza right now! We walked from the ship to Talamanca beach—it was a 25 minute walk and we are docked at the farthest pier. We paid 24 euros for 2 loungers and an umbrella to the guy who came around and asked for it. It is 11am and the beach is quite empty and quiet. The water is shallow and beautiful, and there is a lifeguard. There are also bathrooms here and a couple of places to eat that we haven’t tried. Happy to be here, and happy to answer any questions.

We are sitting on the beach in Ibiza right now! We walked from the ship to Talamanca beach—it was a 25 minute walk and we are docked at the farthest pier. We paid 24 euros for 2 loungers and an umbrella to the guy who came around and asked for it. It is 11am and the beach is quite empty and quiet. The water is shallow and beautiful, and there is a lifeguard. There are also bathrooms here and a couple of places to eat that we haven’t tried. Happy to be here, and happy to answer any questions. ��

Did you eat at the beach or have drinks? Is it close by to get food and beverage?. That is exactly where we were thinking of going.

Did you eat at the beach or have drinks? Is it close by to get food and beverage?. That is exactly where we were thinking of going.

We did not eat or drink at the beach... we stayed for a few hours and then decided to go back to the ship for a late lunch. There were a few restaurants where we saw people eating at tables facing the beach, so I’m sure it won’t be a problem if that’s what you’d like to do.

We got to the beach around 10:00 and it was very quiet. By the time we left at 1:30 it was pretty crowded.

Hi,We stayed in Es canar and we walked round to Cala nova which was a beautiful beach with 3 or 4 restaurants.

Not sure if it's too far about a 35 min taxi.Naturists use this beach so if you feel comfortable it's a lovely beach.

We also stayed at Port deTorrent.Which is nearer. lovely small beach with a couple of restaurants as well.

Both have sun loungers too.