Carnival Corporation (CCL) stock

Lagalag18

Do it for every cruise. Credit varies by cruise length with max of $250 for 14+ days. You send proof of ownership . I use brokerage statement with account # blacked out and a statement as to your booking #, the ship and the date of the cruise. Can be mailed or faxed. Shows up in a few days on your account. Is technically non refundable.

All the information to get your shareholder benefit OBC is here on the Carnival Corporate website:

http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit (you have to save the file to read the instructions)

Just fax Princess a copy of your brokerage statement (black out your account number) with the ship name and booking number and it posts to your account almost immediately. You will see it in the 'Payments and Credits' tab of your cruise personalizer.

(Not sure what you mean by 'investment stocks' but technically the stock has to be an individual item in your portfolio, not part of a mutual fund or pension--but can be in a brokerage IRA as my shares are)

Yes, this is a great benefit. We own 100 shares and have receive shareholder OBC many times. Just recently on Princess for our upcoming TA crossing. We faxed in the documents verifying ownership to Princess after our final payment and our OBC was processed right away. We return from Europe on HAL and faxed in that request last week and it was also processed right away. Used it on Cunard many times, but sadly the Cunard staff have not been reliable or professional, so we wasted a lot of time on follow-up. But Princess was good.

It is a great deal if you travel on any of the cruise lines that are owned by Carnival Corp. This includes Princess, Carnival, HAL and others.

If your cruise is less than a week you get $50 OBC, 7 to 13 days is $100 and 14 or more days is $250. You can get it every time you sail.

Lagalag18

Glad you found the info.

The stock has been great for us. We bought in 2009, and it is up about 150 %. Plus we have gotten 25 shares thru the dividend reinvestment plan. Plus about $7,000 in OBC for our cruises. (Yes, we like Princess)

Here’s their request form that fully explains the process. It’s not required to use the form to apply for the credit & disregard the applicable dates because they’ve been extended for another year.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=412579&d=1512944674

Within the past year they now accept a current proof of ownership to eliminate the previous 90 day before sailing requirement.

Here’s how to submit requests:

In the US and Canada

Fax: (661) 753-0180

Mail: 24305 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Santa Clarita, CA 91355 U.S.A.

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 2 weeks later...
I faxed all my information regarding my CCL stocks for over a week now to get onboard credit. How long does it normally take to appear on my account? Thanks.

Mine recently took only hours & you could call their Booking Support department during business hours. If you can provide them with the phone you used to fax, date & time they could confirm whether your request was received or not.

800-872-6779 x-30317

I faxed all my information regarding my CCL stocks for over a week now to get onboard credit. How long does it normally take to appear on my account? Thanks.

You can call and ask if they got it.

Be prepared to tell them the fax # you sent it from, date and time.

They use a "fax computer", so no paper to get lost, but they need the info to find it on the hard drive.

Mine recently took only hours & you could call their Booking Support department during business hours. If you can provide them with the phone you used to fax, date & time they could confirm whether your request was received or not.

800-872-6779 x-30317

Do what is listed above. That's the proper number to call to verify that they have received your fax. I always fax my info and then call about an hour later. They ask what number the info was faxed from. These days I just use an online service (faxzero.com) so I tell them that instead of a fax number. They check, find my info, and apply the OBC immediately. They will email you a confirmation if desired.

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

Lagalag18,

This post is meant to be helpful to you as a CCL shareholder. Not knowing how long you have owned CCL shares, you may not be aware that the Annual Report and Proxy Statement has the details about how to apply for the Shareholders On-Board Credit.

Do it for every cruise. Credit varies by cruise length with max of $250 for 14+ days. You send proof of ownership . I use brokerage statement with account # blacked out and a statement as to your booking #, the ship and the date of the cruise. Can be mailed or faxed. Shows up in a few days on your account. Is technically non refundable.

It also varies by the geographical region the ship is home-ported in. For example, for a one-week cruise, CCL's Cunard

issues only £60 OBC and Princess Australia issues AU$100 OBC, both worth significantly less than the US$100 OBC

that Santa Clarita issues.

The OBC is the same, though, on each of CCL's brands: fathom issues the same amounts as does Seabourn.

• 2 weeks later...
I owned 125 CCL investment stocks and I was told that I can send my statement to Princess cruise line to get some "onboard credit". Does anyone done this before? Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Lagalag, we are on the June 10th sailing also. I FAXED in my proxy card over a month ago and it took about 2 days to get the $100 OBC on my account. I used FAX zero this time, maybe that's why it took so long, normally it's only an hour or so. Also if your a veteran you can get another $100 of OBC.

Lagalag, we are on the June 10th sailing also. I FAXED in my proxy card over a month ago and it took about 2 days to get the $100 OBC on my account. I used FAX zero this time, maybe that's why it took so long, normally it's only an hour or so. Also if your a veteran you can get another $100 of OBC.

It's not faxzero causing the delay. I faxed my info using that service the other day for three different cruises. All three were showing on my personalize a couple hours later. They may well have shown up earlier but I didn't check for a couple of hours so... It's a great service and absolutely free.