Latest Upsell Offers

CineGraphic

No thanks!!! Same price if I had booked a balcony from the start......

PRINCESS CRUISES IS PLEASED TO EXTEND THE FOLLOWING OFFER TO OUR VALUED GUESTS CURRENTLY BOOKED IN AN INSIDE STATEROOM (cat.IA-IF) ON THE APRIL 24, 2018 SAILING OF RUBY PRINCESS

Treat yourself by upgrading your accommodations to a BALCONY STATEROOM and enjoy the added space where you can relax outside and experience the unforgettable views.

This special upgrade opportunity is available for just $59 USD/$86 CAD* per person additional (exclusive occupancy pays 200%).

This offer is ONLY available by calling (Mon-Fri) 1-800-243-7342 extension 44871. Offer is based on availability and space is limited.

*CAD pricing estimate only, see details below.

No thanks!!! Same price if I had booked a balcony from the start......

PRINCESS CRUISES IS PLEASED TO EXTEND THE FOLLOWING OFFER TO OUR VALUED GUESTS CURRENTLY BOOKED IN AN INSIDE STATEROOM (cat.IA-IF) ON THE APRIL 24, 2018 SAILING OF RUBY PRINCESS

Treat yourself by upgrading your accommodations to a BALCONY STATEROOM and enjoy the added space where you can relax outside and experience the unforgettable views.

This special upgrade opportunity is available for just $59 USD/$86 CAD* per person additional (exclusive occupancy pays 200%).

This offer is ONLY available by calling (Mon-Fri) 1-800-243-7342 extension 44871. Offer is based on availability and space is limited.

*CAD pricing estimate only, see details below.

And the offer states that all promotions, etc will remain from original booking!

Just accepted an upsell from obstructed ocean view to balcony on our April 25 10-night European sailing on the Sapphire. $299 per person. Paid for it with my AMEX with the $100 statement credit offer. So net cost was $498. We’re very happy with that. When I booked, balconies were $800 pp more!

Just accepted an upsell from obstructed ocean view to balcony on our April 25 10-night European sailing on the Sapphire. $299 per person. Paid for it with my AMEX with the $100 statement credit offer. So net cost was $498. We’re very happy with that. When I booked, balconies were $800 pp more!

Great upsell offer! Enjoy your trip!

I pulled it up on the Princess site right after I saw your post. I remembered that I'd seen this cruise as one of the "drop and go" specials.

Sometimes those drop and go specials are targeted mailings and only apply to those who receive the offer.

We will be on May 1 sailing on Royal Princess. We got upsale offers, 1st one for an additional $319.PP we can move from the balcony to mini-suite (turned that one down because we like our cabin location) & 2nd offer for an additional 1799.00 PP with all the goodies will go with it to move to Penthouse suite (we turned that one down too, with that money we can get on another cruise).

Princess does not give anything away anymore.

We will be on May 1 sailing on Royal Princess. We got upsale offers, 1st one for an additional $319.PP we can move from the balcony to mini-suite (turned that one down because we like our cabin location) & 2nd offer for an additional 1799.00 PP with all the goodies will go with it to move to Penthouse suite (we turned that one down too, with that money we can get on another cruise).

How long is your sailing? Prices seem rather steep, just moving from a balcony to a mini-suite, not much of an upgrade. I would have turned them down as well.

Exactly...now not saying that 'free' upgrades don't happen anymore, but who can really believe when some posts that they got a 'free upgrade' to a suite.

maybe an inside to an obstructed view window , or deluxe balcony to mini-suite...

True! My last cruise I had a deluxe Obstructed (M101 royal) and they kept trying to move me to an unobstructed deluxe . The location was much worse and the obstruction on M101 isn't all that obstructed. Turned them both down.

Our TA contacted us yesterday with an upsell offer for our Alaskan cruise at end of May - $149pp to go from balcony to mini-suite. With all we're spending on this cruisetour, we decided we could put the $300 elsewhere and don't feel a huge need for a mini-suite.

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Forums mobile app

If no one excepted these up sells, Princess would be forced to go back to free upgrades......:D;p

I am surprised when people are now hoping for an upsell, and even posting their desire on CC.

It is almost becoming CHIC if you receive or accept an upsell.....

When Princess first started with the upsells offers seemed to be more reasonable, now they are going for broke on some sailings.

Also........For example.... offering the upsell to "25" people when only "10" cabins are available, makes another upsell more attractive to those who were "not chosen" the first time.

I'm very happy with the price we paid for our upsell to a balcony on the Sapphire for our cruise that departs Civitavecchia this Wednesday. We started in an interior at $999 per person for a 10-day European sailing. Accepted a $39 pp upsell to an obstructed oceanview a couple of weeks ago. And accepted another upsell to a Baja deck balcony for $299 pp this week. So, all in, we paid $1,337 pp for a mid-ship balcony stateroom on 10-day European cruise (and got a $100 Amex statement credit for a net of $1,287 pp). Balconies were $1,799 pp when I booked this cruise a year ago. And they're currently listed at $4,300 pp. I feel like we got a great deal. (Times two, actually, as we have two staterooms on this trip. One for us and one for my parents. Same prices and upsells for both.)

Pacific Princess, 5/14/18, 17 Day Panama Canal Full Transit, Inside Stateroom, $299 Per Person Upsell Accepted for Midship Balcony

We will be elite after this cruise !!

That's awesome all the way around!

We were shocked and thrilled at the price when we received the email. Can’t wait to see the Panama Canal for our 25th anniversary.

Happy 25th! We did the Panama Canal for our 25th also. Had a ball. We are currently booked for 28 day Hawaii & Tahiti for our 40th anniversary a couple months early.

Happy 25th! We did the Panama Canal for our 25th also. Had a ball. We are currently booked for 28 day Hawaii & Tahiti for our 40th anniversary a couple months early.

Totally awesome cruise. We did it last October. It was amazing. Enjoy your cruise and your anniversary. :)

Totally awesome cruise. We did it last October. It was amazing. Enjoy your cruise and your anniversary. :)

Thanks so much. My sister and her husband were on your cruise. They loved it. I booked it the first day it was on sale and have been impatiently waiting ever since. Can't hardly stand it, still have 181 days to wait! :eek:

We loved the So. Pacific so much when we did the 28 day, we're getting ready to book the Aranui 5. Tiny islands in the "Sandwich Islands" with Bora Bora and Papeete. Pricing is comparable to the Princess Tahiti cruise.

Seems like a lot of up selling with the crown Mediterranean cruises

Crown princess, May 8, 11 night, booked ocean view oc, offered 579 USD per person for first two passengers to upgrade to balcony BB (triple occupancy room with son)

Read all 9 pages, and that seems pretty expensive

Got another offer, same cruise, down to $350 USD per person now. Depending on the balcony category, we might bite on this. Currently in OC.

Thoughts?