Help!!

DCT61

I usually have a pretty good idea of what is best for us. But now I'm stumped and I need your opinion.

Money is not the concern here since they are both about the same price. But if you had a choice, which would you do...

BTW...there are two of us.

a. CELEBRITY ECLIPSE in a Penthouse Suite..10 day Hawaii cruise..Honolulu to Vancouver in April

or

b. OVATION OF THE SEAS in a Royal Loft Suite..10 day Hawaii cruise..Vancouver to Honolulu in September

We already have "a" booked, but are looking at staying with RCCL since we are familiar with the restaurants and we LOVE the "genie" program.

Any help/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by DCT61

I would do the Ovation as the Quantum class ship is awesome. Many indoor things like a pool and solarium.

Also the Seaplex is great for looking out or taking part in the sports activities.

In the back of the ship is TWO 70 with large windows and great throughout the day.

Yes most definitely OVATION........ I did the sister ship twice (Anthem) and Loved it

My vote would be for Celebrity. Unless their policy has changed you will have a butler in a suite. We have sailed in suites on Celebrity two times and each time we had a butler.

Food on all of the Celebrity ships we have sailed is far superior to any/all of the ships we have sailed on Royal. Also, we find Celebrity ships much cleaner and their employees much happier and more friendly. Celebrity specialty restaurants are far superior to any we have enjoyed on Royal.

Would love to sailing on Celebrity Edge.