How are the Swans doing 2018?

Great result

Swans won by 7 points in the end but it could have gone either way for the last ten minutes.

Wow, sounds like a good one. You have to admit, the Swans give you your money's worth :D

Go Swans

ML

Yes, I was watching the last half with some friends and enjoying a cab merlot and homemade pizza's. Very nice.

I want to hang out with you and your friends. Pizza and wine, I could die happy after that combo (and football) :D

Thrilling game for the Swans, winning eventually by 7 points after a great running goal by Ollie Florent in the dying seconds. Bulldogs did a great job fighting back after their poor start to the season, but the Swans did just enough to get over the line.

Most other matches were blowouts though.

Brisbane equalled their lowest ever score by their club (I believe), scoring only 17 points against Richmond. 17 points is a disappointing score for a quarter, let alone an entire game!

Carlton were smashed by North Melbourne 116 to 30, another terribly low score. Melbourne had a great first quarter scoring 5.5 to Hawthorn's 3.5 at quarter time. But then were outscored 15 goals to 1 after that.

Adelaide and Port were belted in upsets as well, so it's going to be a pretty even season. Unless you're a Carlton fan or a Brisbane fan, in which case it's going to be a really long season.

Thrilling game for the Swans, winning eventually by 7 points after a great running goal by Ollie Florent in the dying seconds. Bulldogs did a great job fighting back after their poor start to the season, but the Swans did just enough to get over the line.

Most other matches were blowouts though.

Brisbane equalled their lowest ever score by their club (I believe), scoring only 17 points against Richmond. 17 points is a disappointing score for a quarter, let alone an entire game!

Carlton were smashed by North Melbourne 116 to 30, another terribly low score. Melbourne had a great first quarter scoring 5.5 to Hawthorn's 3.5 at quarter time. But then were outscored 15 goals to 1 after that.

Adelaide and Port were belted in upsets as well, so it's going to be a pretty even season. Unless you're a Carlton fan or a Brisbane fan, in which case it's going to be a really long season.

I am sure they are used to it by now.;p

Just not good enough tonight unfortunately. Crows had a really strong response to their terrible game last week, and we couldn't keep up.

Such is life. We're going to have a real Jeckyl and Hyde year I think.

At least the good thing about losing on Friday night is a stress-free weekend from here. Happy days (until the Eels play on Sunday and crush my hopes and dreams)

Just not good enough tonight unfortunately. Crows had a really strong response to their terrible game last week, and we couldn't keep up.

At least the good thing about losing on Friday night is a stress-free weekend from here. Happy days (until the Eels play on Sunday and crush my hopes and dreams)

Now as for your poor Eels, eeeeeeeek.

Mrs Gut’s family were the go to when a kid from the bush needed a feed. Her grandad was a lifelong Eels fan and member, she talks fornly of the fit young kids coming for dinner on a Mondaybod Wednesday night, especially the one with long blond hair from Wagga.

LOL, Optimism please.

Although where the Eels are concerned, perhaps optimism isn't enough.;p

Okay, after 5 rounds, the swans are in just outside the 8 on 12 points, there are 8 other teams also on 12 points (3rd to 10th). There are a couple of teams yet to play their 5 game though so this may change.

Round 5 is finished and the Swans are now tenth but as mentioned there are 9 teams on 12 points (4th-12th) so realistically, they are one win from being in the top 8.