looking for email for Somerset Bridge Watersports

BikerMama

As they say on their website, you will have to fill out the reservation form and send it to them. They will return a confirmation of your reservation by email. If you just have questions, I am not sure if you can use the same form and ask your questions without making a reservation with Credit Card information first. They do not publish an email address. If you have questions, it is best to call the phone number and talk with the owner. We used their company three years ago and found them very helpful.

The email I gave you may or may not be monitored so don't get upset or worried if no reply. Always better to call with questions or to follow with a reservation request if you are getting close.

I found H2O much more responsive but they're just a different outfit...but both are excellent!

Edited by blue_water

Thanks for your replies. The email did work and Tony responded right away. They never received my original reservation that I made on their website, but he took care of booking for me. We are really looking forward to a fun time.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Your going to love the Boston Whaler. We packed a lunch and stopped at a secluded beach. You also get a cooler with the boat and bread to feed the fish at the Vixen.

I know this is an old post but I was looking for info on Somerset Bridge Boston Whaler excursions. My main goal in Bermuda was to experience the “pink sand”. I know you have the opportunity to stop at a secluded beach, does that area have pink sand?

And did you feel safe when getting into the waters to snorkel or when you drove the boat into the beach area? My fear would be getting the boat stuck on coral reef or sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi, Sheryl, We did the Somerset Bridge Watersports rental of a Boston Whaler a few years ago. Everywhere in Bermuda has lovely pink sands, and the Whaler is very safe - I promise you will not get stranded! They show you just how to use the boat, load you up with some bread to seed the fish, and tell you where you can sail to. Plan on grabbing lunch at Woody's, and have a wonderful time!

Hi, Sheryl, We did the Somerset Bridge Watersports rental of a Boston Whaler a few years ago. Everywhere in Bermuda has lovely pink sands, and the Whaler is very safe - I promise you will not get stranded! They show you just how to use the boat, load you up with some bread to seed the fish, and tell you where you can sail to. Plan on grabbing lunch at Woody's, and have a wonderful time!

Thanks for your reply. I was told(on another forum) that only the south shore beaches of Bermuda have pink sand and that the beaches we would go to with the boat wouldn’t be pink. We really want to rent the boat but at the same time, I really would hate to go to Bermuda and miss out on stepping in the pink sand.

So there is no misunderstanding what are known as the pink sand beaches are the South Shore beaches. There are beaches in Bermuda that are not pink sand beaches.

Thanks for your reply. I was told(on another forum) that only the south shore beaches of Bermuda have pink sand and that the beaches we would go to with the boat wouldn’t be pink. We really want to rent the boat but at the same time, I really would hate to go to Bermuda and miss out on stepping in the pink sand.

The South Shore beaches are the famous pink sand beaches. The pink sand is a tint. And the tint varies from beach to beach. Some can’t discern the pink. The pink can be in the eye of the beholder. And the sunlight on the beach. Some might see a tint at other beaches but what are known as the pink sand beaches are the south shore beaches. They will give you a map where you can go with the whaler. It won’t be to the famous pink sand beaches. No whalers or jet skies at those. You could rent the boat in the morning and after take a taxi to beautiful and famous Horseshoe Bay and at least have a look. When at a south shore beach if you think pink you will probably see pink if it is a nice day.

The “pink” is more discernible at different times of day and is also dependent on the sunlight, and it is a pinkish-hue rather than a true pink. You may actually be underwhelmed if you are expecting a “pop” of pink. What is gorgeous is the water color against the beaches. If you want to see a gorgeous south shore beach Warwick Long Bay is beautiful, HSB is as well but obviously much more crowded.

We enjoyed taking a Boston Whaler out from H2O Watersports and hitting the small islands and beaches (not as pink but stunning nonetheless), it is a wonderful way to see the island’s shores and a fun experience!

• 2 weeks later...
The “pink” is more discernible at different times of day and is also dependent on the sunlight, and it is a pinkish-hue rather than a true pink. You may actually be underwhelmed if you are expecting a “pop” of pink. What is gorgeous is the water color against the beaches. If you want to see a gorgeous south shore beach Warwick Long Bay is beautiful, HSB is as well but obviously much more crowded.

We enjoyed taking a Boston Whaler out from H2O Watersports and hitting the small islands and beaches (not as pink but stunning nonetheless), it is a wonderful way to see the island’s shores and a fun experience!

I had to look really hard and squint to perceive them as pink, myself.