Long Beach Terminal

No pics sorry....we sailed last Saturday and got on right away....the boat got in late so I anticipated delays but our check in time was 1:30...we arrived at terminal around 11:30 and got on the ship around noon....easy peasy...the new waiting area is really cute...loud but fun......however, getting off the ship this past Saturday was the worst dismemberment I have experienced....waited in a line for quite a while and didn't get off the ship till 10:30-11ish....

Lots of info on the West Coast Departure board.

Oh, parking is now $20 and there’s not enough parking in the structure.

There’s plenty of parking outside the structure but it become scarce when there’s an event at the Queen Mary.

No pics sorry....we sailed last Saturday and got on right away....the boat got in late so I anticipated delays but our check in time was 1:30...we arrived at terminal around 11:30 and got on the ship around noon....easy peasy...the new waiting area is really cute...loud but fun......however, getting off the ship this past Saturday was the worst dismemberment I have experienced....waited in a line for quite a while and didn't get off the ship till 10:30-11ish....

:D:DDISMEMBERMENT is pretty much like what it felt like!:o

• 2 weeks later...

The new terminal and boarding procedures have really streamlined the process. It took us ten minutes from the time we entered the door to the time we stepped on the ship, a couple of weeks ago.