Hot Slots on Caribbean Princess

Nhsaltshaker

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about Princess but works in Vegas. Before playing reach back along the left hand side of the slot then raise hand about six inches if this spot is unusually warm it is a good machine that pays frequently. If it is a cool spot move on don't waste your time.:rolleyes:

There is only one machine that I saw players winning on constantly when I was on this ship in October of last year. I think it was a GOLD machine just across the aisle from the Roulette tables. If I remember correctly it was a machine that when you get the 5 or more bonus symbols, the wheel spins and gives you a number of credits for each time the bonus symbol appears during the 7 free spins. Our friends who were on this cruise with us played the maximum bet and won at least $100 5 times during the cruise. This is a penny machine.

Dicenator

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure about Princess but works in Vegas. Before playing reach back along the left hand side of the slot then raise hand about six inches if this spot is unusually warm it is a good machine that pays frequently. If it is a cool spot move on don't waste your time.:rolleyes:

You are kidding I hope. The machine runs all the time even when people are not playing. Also, someone may have just walked away because the machine was terrible.