Walk to Venice beach or nah?

My girls and I will be sightseeing in LA before our cruise out of Long beach.We have no rental car. They want to eat at the In and Out burger on W Washington Blvd and walk to Venice beach. We know it's about a 30 min walk or so. Should we walk down to Venice or take Public transportation? Your thoughts?

In-n-Out is like Wahtaburger in TX...the are all over the place. Don't get hung up on eating in a specific one.

Well...sort of. There is only 329 (too few IMHO, we love them) in a total of 6 states. Yes, the largest number are in Southern California, where In and Out was founded. Generally, I wouldn't say you need to eat in a specific one.

My girls and I will be sightseeing in LA before our cruise out of Long beach.We have no rental car. They want to eat at the In and Out burger on W Washington Blvd and walk to Venice beach. We know it's about a 30 min walk or so. Should we walk down to Venice or take Public transportation? Your thoughts?

I don't know where you are staying ...or how you are getting from there to the In 'n' Out...but...

...it's about a mile and a half down busy Washington Blvd. to the beach...Yes, that's walkable, but mostly not exciting...and you are going to want to walk up and down the Boardwalk once you get to Venice Beach...So, to save that mile and a half, there's a cheap, easy alternative...The Culver City Bus Line route #1 goes right by the In'n'Out (I believe the stop is at Washington and Glencoe)...and it will take you to the beach--you can get off either where Washington hits the beach and walk to your right from there...or take it to the end of the line at Windward and walk back...

https://www.culvercity.org/how-do-i/find/culver-city-bus/maps-bus-stops-schedules/line-1-washington-blvd