Is it just me? Or am I not alone?

wemjam

OK, sitting here thinking to my self... just 5 MORE WORK DAYS! 6 more and I sail away.

Even after 30 cruises I still get so excited.

Is it just me, or am I not alone? Does anyone else get so excited even when it isn't your first cruise.

:p;p:D

I can barely concentrate on work before a cruise! I have two more work days before flying to Barcelona on Wednesday for my seventh Carnival Cruise, which sails a week from today. I couldn’t possibly be more excited!!!

Where are you going and on what ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can barely concentrate on work before a cruise! I have two more work days before flying to Barcelona on Wednesday for my seventh Carnival Cruise, which sails a week from today. I couldn’t possibly be more excited!!!

Where are you going and on what ship?

We leave Sunday on the Conquest for Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau! Just looking forward to a week of lounging in the warm sun, on the beach with an umbrella drink in hand!

Have fun in Europe! Love it over there!

We leave on our 14th CCL cruise on the Conquest the week that you return April 28 and we're very excited. The spare bedroom is full of things ready to pack and each day we say "another one down". Nothing like wishing your life away.....

Safe travels and safe cruising!

We leave on our 14th CCL cruise on the Conquest the week that you return April 28 and we're very excited. The spare bedroom is full of things ready to pack and each day we say "another one down". Nothing like wishing your life away.....

Safe travels and safe cruising!

We'll keep her spiffy for you! Enjoy! ;)

Part of my excitement is we finally have booked our first Suite Too! We usually do balcony or try to snag a 6k or 6J minimum on the Conquest ships, but decided to give a Suite a try this time. It will be so nice to have a bathtub for the week since I am a bath (not shower) kind of girl!

More than 30 cruises and I still get that way as the cruise approaches. I even start having weird dreams about the cruise, like it’s cruise day and I forgot to pack, or can’t find my passport, or that I couldn’t get to the port for a number of reasons, etc[emoji23]

More than 30 cruises and I still get that way as the cruise approaches. I even start having weird dreams about the cruise, like it’s cruise day and I forgot to pack, or can’t find my passport, or that I couldn’t get to the port for a number of reasons, etc[emoji23]

OMG that is so funny, I told my husband when I woke up this morning I had a dream we were on an excursion. We were on a beach somewhere with a ton of people and had got there by bus, the told us they would bring everyone's "stuff" from where we departed from. When we got on the bus EVERYBODY's stuff was loose laying in huge piles in the back of the bus. I started wading and tearing through piles of clothes and crap to find my purse with our money and passports!

I think we share the same paranoia! LOL! :eek:

Did you see the one where the rooms were prebuilt and installed? I thought that was so cool. I think it was the Vista?

Mighty ships vista, breakaway. Oasis, harmony, allure, epic, equinox.

I love them all. I get all ready eyed when i see the bridge and the sail away.

:loudcry::loudcry:

I'm 15 days out, and I'm trying to get in that headspace except my co-workers are all passing the buck about who's going to do my job while I'm gone. They'd better figure it out, because I'm not taking any calls from Cozumel. Sorry, losers! I have a Margarita to drink.

I get excited as soon as I book it! :D

20 days 14 hours 56 minutes and we are getting more excited by the minute! we've been spending too much time looking at everything cruise related this month!

LOL! Now that is a count down! :')

Mine is quickly approaching, and I can't wait another minute. There's really nothing else I look forward to as much as cruising. I'm sad that I didn't experience it until last year (in my 30s). It's ok though, my 4th one is booked for later this year!

Yeah I get excited going on my 7th. I have about 98 days to go and way ahead this time with pre cruise purchases telling dh I do need another crossbody bag and it was on sale. So I did buy him shorts and water shoes.

This is the first time in a while my 22 and 18 year old are going with sports schedules not getting in the way. Other family will be going on their first cruise.

We leave Sunday on the Conquest for Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau! Just looking forward to a week of lounging in the warm sun, on the beach with an umbrella drink in hand!

Have fun in Europe! Love it over there!

We will be on that sailing as well! It’s going to be a lonnnngg week of work this next 5 days [emoji924][emoji267]☀️[emoji484]

Sent from my iPad using Forums