Those YC suits go fast

xcell

I surprised to see the YC suite that I was looking at for March 9 2019 had only 3 rooms left as of Sunday. Then by Monday morning down to 1, and today, none...

Is this typical for it to sell out so far in advance?

I guess, you snooze you lose...

I surprised to see the YC suite that I was looking at for March 9 2019 had only 3 rooms left as of Sunday. Then by Monday morning down to 1, and today, none...

They are too cheap...

Did u actually call... I called about another room... last one on website... they had a lot more to choose from when I called... so I really dont believe the web... the Thanksgiving cruise on seaside shows sold out last time I checked. But I highly doubt it...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Sometimes there are cancellations or people switch cabin types etc, also I find cruise lines will often change prices or cabin availability in a certain region, sometimes many times a day! If there is no cabin of your want available, I would keep checking the website, including all different regions, call different travel agents (TA's) or call the cruise line. One word of warning though, do not jump and book a cruise through a different region unless you are 100% certain that the cruise line will accept that booking. I know that MSC does not like it when people from Canada or USA book through Europe site or vice versa.

Yes they go very fast.

Sometimes they open up around final payment.

Final payment for our's was about two weeks ago. I looked and there were still no YC1s available.

However, today I do see one. Don't know how long it'll last ..... it's for Jul 7.

For the MSC Seaside, I think MSC is also reserving a certain number of YC rooms for the 14 day itineraries. If the 14 day itineraries are not selling, then they seem to make them available on the 7 day itineraries later on.

We were looking for March 14,2019. Last night, 4 left. Too late to call. This morning, 10am got the last,one. I was also very surprised. Glad we got 1 and also were able to snag award airfare to Barcelona!