Hawaii formal nights

cabinfever60

In our experience 1st formal Night # 2, 2nd formal, day 6 or 7 and final formal night 2 nights before arriving back in Port. The final night your packing and putting luggage outside. Based upon our 15 day Hawaii next March, our Itinerary is as follows

Day 1 Depart Mar 11th

Day 2 sea ( 1st formalFormal )

Day 3, 4, 5 At Sea

Day 6 Lahaina or Day 7 Hilo ( 2nd Formal )

Day 8 Honolulu Late

Day 9 Kauai

Day 10,11 12 & 13 & 14 At Sea ( 3rd formal night 14 )

Day 15 Ensenada & Packing

Day 17 arrive in San Pedro & Disembark

In our experience 1st formal Night # 2, 2nd formal, day 6 or 7 and final formal night 2 nights before arriving back in Port. The final night your packing and putting luggage outside. Based upon our 15 day Hawaii next March, our Itinerary is as follows

Day 1 Depart Mar 11th

Day 2 sea ( 1st formalFormal )

Day 3, 4, 5 At Sea

Day 6 Lahaina or Day 7 Hilo ( 2nd Formal )

Day 8 Honolulu Late

Day 9 Kauai

Day 10,11 12 & 13 & 14 At Sea ( 3rd formal night 14 )

Day 15 Ensenada & Packing

Day 17 arrive in San Pedro & Disembark

Thanks for the info. It’s good to know.

Tony

Your very welcome. We are used to staying late in Lahaina on RCCL so I was surprised to see an early departure at 6 PM. The daughter & I are taking this one for ourselves as i lost my husband, her father during our TA last Sept and we talked about going once things settled down. I felt what better way to relax then going to Hawaii & back and no flying with friends of ours.:)

We are doing 28 Day Cruise that includes Hawaii and Tahiti. From what I understand there are 3 Formal Nights. Our idea of formal for Tahiti is Hawaiian Shirts and slacks. Any info from people who have taken the 28 Day Hawaii /Tahiti Cruise.

We are doing 28 Day Cruise that includes Hawaii and Tahiti. From what I understand there are 3 Formal Nights. Our idea of formal for Tahiti is Hawaiian Shirts and slacks. Any info from people who have taken the 28 Day Hawaii /Tahiti Cruise.

We have taken a Tahitian cruise but it worked very well on our Hawaiian trips.

Our family did this in 2014 and the evenings were very casual, some dressed up but not much more then the regular evenings. We did the 13 day NZ followed 9 days later by the Transpacific then 12 Day Hawaii back to Seattle. I highly recommend Patricks Tour on Bora Bora. ( swim with Reef Sharks with lunch at one of the stops. ) We were not to impressed with Tahiti itself but once we got away from the City it was lovely. Moorea & Bora Bora were the high lights. We were on RCCL, the Radiance of the Seas and our cruise was 54 days long with the NZ cruise.