Which terminal Queen Mary will return to 15.12.18 on returning to Southampton from NY

jimjams

To save you reposting QM2 is due to dock at Pier 46 which is served by the Ocean Cruise Terminal.

Thank you very much John, I did realize my mistake as soon as I had posted it but didn't know how to delete it:o. I have already re-posted same message on the Cunard forum but you have given me the answer I need which is most helpful, much appreciated.

Perhaps you can help me further...I will be sailing on the 16 night Eastbound Transatlantic Crossing Cruise SILOUETTE November 3rd 2018 and need to know which terminal the ship will sail from. I have been researching but couldn't find any info regarding this.

The Silhouette is down to leave Pier 101 which is served by the City Cruise Terminal, which is where she leaves from a few months earlier for my next jaunt.

As ever schedules can change so it is probably best to check your final documents. Good grief I sound like an ultra conservative lawyer. The list of cruise ships leaving Southampton is maintained in several places. The following link is the for the site I tend to use.

http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/Live_Information/Shipping_Movements_and_Cruise_Ship_Schedule/Cruise_Ship_Schedule/

Perhaps you can help me further...I will be sailing on the 16 night Eastbound Transatlantic Crossing Cruise SILOUETTE November 3rd 2018 and need to know which terminal the ship will sail from. I have been researching but couldn't find any info regarding this.

Have you joined the roll call for the cruise? Quite a few people on it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Silhouette is down to leave Pier 101 which is served by the City Cruise Terminal, which is where she leaves from a few months earlier for my next jaunt.

As ever schedules can change so it is probably best to check your final documents. Good grief I sound like an ultra conservative lawyer. The list of cruise ships leaving Southampton is maintained in several places. The following link is the for the site I tend to use.

http://www.southamptonvts.co.uk/Live_Information/Shipping_Movements_and_Cruise_Ship_Schedule/Cruise_Ship_Schedule/

Thanks John, you have been most helpful. I will do as you suggest regarding checking my final documents.

The reason I am rather early with my request is we are in the middle of hiring a car for our journey down to Southampton (2nd Nov, staying in hotel overnight , already booked) .The car hire will pick up car from hotel the same night. When we arrive back on the 15th December, they need to know which terminal to leave the car we will use to take us home on our return . We decided against leaving our own car in car park for 6 weeks or train journey.

You are most welcome. I hope you have a very enjoyable two way crossing. Just like the old days of grand crossings - I am old enough to remember the original Queen Mary, sadly not as a passenger but from my Father working on her and other Cunard ships. As a wee boy I was allowed on when they docked back in Southampton to gaze in awe at what to my eyes was the ultimate in opulence.

You are most welcome. I hope you have a very enjoyable two way crossing. Just like the old days of grand crossings - I am old enough to remember the original Queen Mary, sadly not as a passenger but from my Father working on her and other Cunard ships. As a wee boy I was allowed on when they docked back in Southampton to gaze in awe at what to my eyes was the ultimate in opulence.

Awesome memories John, how privileged you were . I am trying to remember when we sailed out of Southampton a few years back Q Elizabeth, Q Mary and Q Victoria were docked together.That was a real treat watching from the deck of our ship before sailaway ...would that be 2010?