Anthem or NCL Escape for teens on spring break?

I’m going to post on NCL as well, but we’ll be going the week before Easter and want to leave out of NY area. Both are to Bermuda (unfortunstely no Bahams ones that week) and we’ll have our 17 yr old with us. Wondering if anyone has a thought as to which might attract more families with teens?

Anthem is actually pricing much better. NCL spends more nights docked there while Anthem stops in Boston on way back so isnt docked as long.

Thanks!

Sailing on Anthem next month, so I can't comment on the ship. Escape is a great ship, one of my favorites, although I've only done it in The Haven which is a slightly different experience. Anthem appears to have more to do for teens - bumper cars, XBox, iFly, Flowrider, etc. Escape has a very small pool, so if your kids are into swimming its probably not the best option, but it does have great water slides. Teens will probably enjoy sea days over port days, as they can have "alone" time with other teens vs having to hang out with you on port days :-)

The plus for NCL is the "included" drink packages, if that makes a difference to you and your husband.

I'd probably pick Anthem. But Escape is a great ship.

Just off the Escape from Spring Break and while I haven't been on Anthem I can tell you that my Teen boys age 16 and 13 had a great time on Escape. They met a lot of kids in the teen club and spent tons of time in the sport court area playing basketball. They always had plenty to do however I agree that there isn't really a pool area for the kids. They liked the ropes course, mini golf and bocce court as well. The teen club was really the focus for them and the staff put together a lot of activities / parties and they were never once bored on the ship. It sounds like you can't go wrong with either ship but I will say that all of the teenagers on the ship seemed to really enjoy it.

I think there will be a lot to do on both ships but I would probable choose the Anthem because of the SeaPlex and the better pricing. NCL Escape does have O'Sheehans for bowling and late night wings though. I do not think you could make a bad choice between the two ships. I think since it is Easter break you will have a good number of teens on both ships.