B2B cruises

cabinluvn

We will be doing a B2B cruise in January. I think the fact that it is one booking means it is a Signature Cruise? Think that is what it is called. Seeing a post from Celebrity Cruise line, I am wondering if the cruise is considered one cruise or two? Would they change staterooms between the two legs? Does the OBC carry over from one leg to the other or does it all have to be used up on the first leg? Reading their thread, the bill is settled after the first leg and restarted for the second one. Also, unused OBC gone, stateroom can be changed, etc. I would like to know in advance if that is going to happen to us. We booked a guarantee Neptune and would not be happy changing staterooms after the first leg!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you have one booking number or two? On HAL, a B2B is often referred to as a Collectors Cruise.

If you have one booking number that encompasses both segments, you should have the same stateroom for both segments. If you have two booking numbers, one for each segment, it could be that you will have two different staterooms. Personally, I think that would be unlikely for someone in a Neptune Suite but don't know for sure.

When I had a guarantee on a B2B, with one booking number, and was not in a suite, we did receive the same stateroom for both segments.

Do you have just ONE booking number? If so, it is called a Collectors Cruise and will count as 1 cruise.

Seeing as you booked a guaranteed cabin, HAL will try to keep you in the same cabin. We prefer to book a specific cabin to avoid having to change cabins.

When we have had 2 booking numbers, HAL has not closed down our account at the end of the first segment. (HAL did do that many years ago.) Even any left over shipboard credit was moved over to the second segment.

With 1 booking number all shipboard left over credits do carry over.