Tips question.

I usually pay my gratituties first thing once onboard at customer relations desk. I'm just about to make a last minute booking and there are only guarantee cabins available - would pre-paying tips when I book make a difference to the cabin I am assigned? I know I could be anywhere and it doesn't really matter but would appreciate any feedback or experience of others. Thankyou.

I usually pay my gratituties first thing once onboard at customer relations desk. I'm just about to make a last minute booking and there are only guarantee cabins available - would pre-paying tips when I book make a difference to the cabin I am assigned? I know I could be anywhere and it doesn't really matter but would appreciate any feedback or experience of others. Thankyou.

No effect.

Pre paying will do nothing in the selection or assignment of your cabin. It will not change the process in any way and really as no advantage to the guest except to reduce your on board ship account final bill. I would never prepay for a service if given a choice.