Any advice on Viking Ocean cruises to Cuba?

Australia08

We are considering using a Viking Ocean cruise to Cuba. My understanding is the previous world cruise included a couple of these ports. Is Viking able to coordinate excursions ok with the Cuban government? Any advice would be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are considering using a Viking Ocean cruise to Cuba. My understanding is the previous world cruise included a couple of these ports. Is Viking able to coordinate excursions ok with the Cuban government? Any advice would be helpful.

I’m a huge Viking Ocean fan - HUGE. Prefer it to Oceania, and I was a long-time Oceania loyalist. That said, I’d encourage you to check out the Oceania Cuba itinerary. We’re spent quite a bit of time in Cuba, both via cruises and on our own, and the Oceania itinerary is better - IMO, of course - than any other ship currently sailing there.

Sorry I can’t answer the specific question you posed, but at least wanted to weigh in with this possible alternative.

Viking has only made a couple of calls on Cuba. There are a couple of existing threads that discuss those visits. Use the forum search drop down on the Viking Ocean page to find them.