Mark Calendars for 3FF 2018

Steelers36

2018 Sale begins officially on Sep 6.

Thanks...hoping it has the same 3 benefits (tips/OBC/category upgrade) as the last couple of years & is again for all types of cabins.

That’s provided my best net cruise cost on my recent & future cruises & hopefully it’ll be the same for our Fall 2019 cruise we have booked without any benefits.

If you get any further details please post them.

If there are 3 in a cabin, would the 3rd person have their tips be paid?

Until the details are released we won’t be certain about the terms & conditions.

Here’s a quote describing last year’s version of 3FF: And for the first time, all guests in the stateroom are eligible for the onboard spending money credit, allowing guests the opportunity to receive up to $600 per stateroom“.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/princess-cruises-3-free-sale-120000532.html

That doesn’t mention tips but if everyone gets the OBC would guess that they’d also receive free tips.

A question: There is a cruise we want to take. Should we book now under the current promotion and then (rebook, transfer) the booking to take advantage of the 3FF in Sept as we would not be using the PBP?

It depends. Is it almost sold out of the cabin type you want? Do you have your heart set on a particular cabin?

Is the deposit refundable? If the answer is to all 3 of these, I would lock my room in and then call princess to rebook it under new promo.

It depends. Is it almost sold out of the cabin type you want? Do you have your heart set on a particular cabin?

Is the deposit refundable? If the answer is to all 3 of these, I would lock my room in and then call princess to rebook it under new promo.

If the deposit is NOT refundable, do you lose that if you try to re-book with the new promotion?

I've already put a deposit down for a cruise in March, but would like to see if the TFF promo will make it a better deal.

A question: There is a cruise we want to take. Should we book now under the current promotion and then (rebook, transfer) the booking to take advantage of the 3FF in Sept as we would not be using the PBP?

Yes I’d recommend booking now so you get the cabin you want. Then adjust the booking when 3FF begins

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If the deposit is NOT refundable, do you lose that if you try to re-book with the new promotion?

I've already put a deposit down for a cruise in March, but would like to see if the TFF promo will make it a better deal.

If you want to rebook, then probably yes you would lose a nonrefundable deposit.

If you want to refare, then probably you would be able to do so within the same booking and therefore not lose your deposit.

So just keep a close eye out for a price decrease for your cabin and call Princess to get it if one should appear. Remember, just plain price decreases can last for awhile or just 1/2 - 1 day!!! So be diligent in checking.

Pooh

We actually used the 3 for free last December and it was pretty nice. We are about to book a cruise in the next few days using the Sip and Sail. If I did the math right, getting a mini-suite for 7 days would save us $196 in tips and $200 in OBC...not sure what value to put on a room category upgrade. On sip and sail, if we drink 5 $10 drinks each per day, that would come out to $700. So, if I did that right, Sip and Sail is a better deal...correct? Check my math...or did I figure something wrong?