Sip. & sale beverage pkg

whitman

are specialty coffees included in this bev pkg? If so, are specialty coffees avail at all the ships venues and does it go against the 15 drink limit?

Not sure why you felt the need to ask this question again, you were answered in your earlier post. Nothing has changed since this morning...

In case you forgot: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=56820936#post56820936

are specialty coffees included in this bev pkg? If so, are specialty coffees avail at all the ships venues and does it go against the 15 drink limit?

No, they are only available in locations that have the espresso equipment like the International Cafe. Some ships have multiple locations. You probably can order an espresso drink in the DR or specialty restaurant. The waiter has to go pick it up.

Yes. Coffees, teas, all of it. I order cappuccino in the MDR. You can order any drink (within the plan) from anywhere.

Oops forgot to add that alcoholic drinks are the only ones that count toward 15 limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From the Princess website regarding the "Premier Beverage Package" as part of their "Sip & Sail". I highlighted and underlined the daily limit and the 25% discount portion.

Free Premier Beverage Package is applicable to voyages and cruise fares advertised in this promotion only, applies to guests booked in a balcony stateroom or above, valid only for guests 1 & 2 per stateroom who are 21 years or older, and is not applicable during the land portion of cruisetours. The Premier Beverage Package price is $59.99 per guest, per day plus 15% service charge (totaling $68.99 per day) and includes beer, wine by the glass and cocktails $12.00 USD and under, all non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water (500ml only) fountain sodas, fresh juices (if available), specialty coffees and teas, Gong Cha items, Frappes at Coffee & Cones, milk shakes (if available) and Red Bull® energy drinks. The package includes the additional benefit of a 25% discount on the following excluded items; all bottles of wine, one liter bottles of water, canned soda and bottled juices. A daily limit on alcoholic beverages of 15 beverages over a 24-hour period (6 a.m. to 6 a.m.) will apply. The Premier Beverage Package does not include souvenir items, room service, vending machine or mini-bar items. Guests 1 & 2 who are under 21 will receive the Unlimited Soda & More Package. The package may be used on a single voyage only, is not redeemable for cash at any point during the cruise and expires at the end of that voyage. Package type will be assigned prior to sailing based on age of guest. Offer is not transferable, is not combinable with other select offers or other onboard credits and does not follow guests who change promotions prior to cruising.

Premier Beverage Package terms differ on all vessels departing from and returning to Australia and New Zealand. Package is only available on voyages 7 nights and longer. Premier Beverage Package price is $86.99 per day including service charge (AUD Australia dollars). Premier Beverage Package includes all individual beverages priced up to $12 USD with the exception of voyages in AUS/NZ ($16 AUD).

Princess Cruises may modify, amend or update the Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time with or without notice to guests. The Terms and Conditions as published on the Princess Cruises website on the date of sailing will apply.

I have looked and can't find a list of type of beer on Star Princess. Does anyone know if there is one and where I might find it? My husband likes Michelob Ultra (mostly because it's low carb) and Guinness so he's wondering if they will have it. Thanks

Below is a list of beers available on most ships:

Bass Ale $ 6.00

Beck's $ 4.95

Blue Moon $ 6.00

Budweiser 16oz Aluminum $ 6.25

Bud Light 16oz Aluminum $ 6.25

Buckler Non-Alcoholic $ 5.50

Coors Light $ 6.25

Dos Equis $ 6.00

Grolsch Swing-Top $ 6.75

Guinness $ 6.75

Heineken $ 6.00

Miller Lite $ 6.25

Miller Genuine Draft $ 6.25

Seawitch IPA $ 6.75

Seawitch Denali Red $ 6.75

Seawitch Blonde Ale $ 6.75

Stella Artois $ 5.95

Strongbow Cider $ 5.95

I have looked and can't find a list of type of beer on Star Princess. Does anyone know if there is one and where I might find it? My husband likes Michelob Ultra (mostly because it's low carb) and Guinness so he's wondering if they will have it. Thanks

Here's an up-to-date menu listing. Pricing and selection current across the fleet..

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2626819