Milestone cruises

crows nest club

I understand Princess give special recognition st 500 days and 750 sail days. Is this given on the cruise that you reach this milestone, or on the next subsequent cruise?

TIA

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

Haven't heard this. Interested in comments. What I heard was 50 cruises and actually was with a couple that was rewarded with breakfast at Sabatini's for their entire 100th cruise.

My understanding is that is given during the cruise that you hit the milestone. I'll let you know for sure - DH and I hit 500 days with Princess on our cruise. We already hit the 50 cruise milestone, which was still being recognized when we made that. Certficate, chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of bubbly, maybe a comped dinner, I just cannot remember if that was the case or not any longer, so we are looking forward to the 500 day milestone.

My understanding is that is given during the cruise that you hit the milestone. I'll let you know for sure - DH and I hit 500 days with Princess on our cruise. We already hit the 50 cruise milestone, which was still being recognized when we made that. Certficate, chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of bubbly, maybe a comped dinner, I just cannot remember if that was the case or not any longer, so we are looking forward to the 500 day milestone.
Thank you

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

The milestone cruises are now based on days on Princess, rather than cruise credits. We hit 750 days on our cruise in June. Perks included breakfast in Sabatinis, a bottle of nice champagne, flowers, a tour of the bridge and recognition at the Captain's Circle party.

If you are on a b2b, if it is booked as one cruise, the breakfast if for the whole trip. However, if you have booked it as two or more cruises, the breakfast is only for the leg where the 750th day its.

My milestone is going to happen on a cruise that I booked as 28 days next year (sold several ways but we booked as one). We will be hitting the 750 days in the middle of cruise.

At the Captain's Circle party you are also recognized and generally sit in front .

I know of no place to find the info on the milestones on Princess.com. In fact, I went to the Captain's Circle rep a cruise or two before we hit 750 and they were not good about giving any info.

As far as I know we were the only people reaching a milestone on our ship.

I am grateful to you for sharing your experience. My concern though was with the elimination of the milestone per cruise credit. The Emerald's westbound TA next year will be my 99th and 100th cruise credit, and although the perks are no huge thing, still ...

I know of no place to find the info on the milestones on Princess.com. In fact, I went to the Captain's Circle rep a cruise or two before we hit 750 and they were not good about giving any info.

As far as I know we were the only people reaching a milestone on our ship.

Paul, when did this milestone award begin? We received the 75th cruise honors, but by then we were way past 750 days.

Paul, when did this milestone award begin? We received the 75th cruise honors, but by then we were way past 750 days.

I believe it was early 2017. I had booked cruises so that our 75th cruise would be the 43 day segment of the 2019 world cruise. When we boarded the Caribbean Princess June 2017, he was recognized for having 750 days during that cruise. My 750th day came on a 5 day cruise last Nov. So there went a lot of breakfasts in Sabatinis.

I believe it was early 2017. I had booked cruises so that our 75th cruise would be the 43 day segment of the 2019 world cruise. When we boarded the Caribbean Princess June 2017, he was recognized for having 750 days during that cruise. My 750th day came on a 5 day cruise last Nov. So there went a lot of breakfasts in Sabatinis.

When we had cruise #75, it was 11 days of breakfast in Sabatini's. For me, it was enough. That was the cruise where I left my flowers for you.

I hit 500 days on my TA on Royal in April. Was told by CC rep recognition for 500 days ( or any milestone cruise) is always done on your next cruise after milestone.

So maybe it’s up to CC rep? Or another example of right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. Quite common on Princess???

I hit 500 days on my TA on Royal in April. Was told by CC rep recognition for 500 days ( or any milestone cruise) is always done on your next cruise after milestone.

So maybe it’s up to CC rep? Or another example of right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. Quite common on Princess???

For my 750th, went to Sabatinis for breakfast (3rd day of 5th day cruise) and was told I didn't qualify to eat there - only for suites and 750 days didn't count. I said thank you and went to see the CC Hostess. The next day I was stopped outside Adagio Bar by Sabatinis head waiter and very politely told I could eat breakfast whenever I wanted, would I also like a comp to the Crown Grill (for 3) and a bottle of wine for dinner. Thought that was a very good "apology".

I am not sure when it started, but originally, it was based on cruise credits. Sometime in earlier 2017, they switched to basing it on days. We never got the 50 credit/500 day award. We hit 500 days when it was based on credits. We have not hit 50 cruise credits yet, so we won't get that. We hit 50 in September, but nothing for that any more.

I am not sure how it can be up to the CC rep. You have no control over who is the rep on your next cruise. Be prepared to contact Princess to get them to straighten things out.