Is this new upon embarkation?

nordski

Embarking at noon on Journey we received a two-sided sheet, perhaps 6 by 10, double sided, entitled “Tips to Save You Time”.

We thought it an excellent idea with useful information.

Is this new, or have I just not noticed it in the past?

I hope I can attach photos of the this memorandum.

899bd6c9875992bf35850bb137995488.jpg415cb3ae760c5890b10920003cea948e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't remember seeing that before.

Just a tip if you didn't know. If you go to Guest Relations and ask for the handy small itinerary card it shows port times, hour changes, PLANNED event dates for your cruise and buffet themes. I say planned because it is not always accurate and subject to change. Have a great cruise nordski.

Phil

Just a tip if you didn't know. If you go to Guest Relations and ask for the handy small itinerary card it shows port times, hour changes, PLANNED event dates for your cruise and buffet themes. I say planned because it is not always accurate and subject to change. Have a great cruise nordski.

Phil

Hi Phil

Didn’t know about that. Are you happy for me to add it to the ‘Tips for Azamara Newbies’ thread?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looks like a great idea. We were especially pleased to see Windows open for lunch until 3.30 as we tend to dine late. Does anyone know if all the ships have adopted these opening hours?

Thanks

Vicki

Vicki, I think that is first day. Otherwise it's usually either 2pm or 2.30pm on sea days. The Patio is your other casual choice that opens later until dinner time every day.

Phil

Vicki, I think that is first day. Otherwise it's usually either 2pm or 2.30pm on sea days. The Patio is your other casual choice that opens later until dinner time every day.

Phil

Thanks Phil, just didn’t read it through properly. Still love this outdoor venue on sea days to dine al fresco. On Quest early November before trying Pursuit in January

Vicki

Phil

Correct.

This is information to help on the first day.

And thanks for your tip, Phil.

Good idea to put it in the thread for first time cruisers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Phil

Good to know.

I will definitely ask for this on our Journey cruise next April.

Does the card show the lunch buffet themes as well as dinner? On our last Quest cruise we especially enjoyed the German themed lunch buffet & would like to experience it again.