Our new ‘My Account’ is launching today!

BBMacLaird

We got no points for any of our (8 or 9 maybe?) RCL cruises. We had never sailed Celebrity so we had zero points awarded to our loyalty. We have had to earn all of our 755 + points on Azamara.

The points you earn on RCL don't count with Celebrity or Azamara but your status with any of the 3 lines is reciprocal. It's explained here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/celebrity-azamara-loyalty-points

Just had an email from Azamara telling me all about ‘My Account’. I logged in to see if anything had changed. I noticed a link to my Voyage Planner on each of my forth-coming cruises. Clicked on each of them and it took me straight there - great. It also had a link to Check In, but this wasn’t active (note on it said my cruises are more than 90 days away).

As Bonnie said, this seems to work better on a computer than on mobile - when I used my IPad it didn’t go to the Voyage Planner, but it worked perfectly on my Mac.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just had an email from Azamara telling me all about ‘My Account’. I logged in to see if anything had changed. I noticed a link to my Voyage Planner on each of my forth-coming cruises. Clicked on each of them and it took me straight there - great. It also had a link to Check In, but this wasn’t active (note on it said my cruises are more than 90 days away).

As Bonnie said, this seems to work better on a computer than on mobile - when I used my IPad it didn’t go to the Voyage Planner, but it worked perfectly on my Mac.

Thanks HGC.

BTW, what are your future cruises? Your signature shows a 2017 sailing.

My two booked cruises are Journey 1 July North Cape and Pursuit 13 Nov Lisbon to Rio. Both are totally new to us as we’ve never been to Norway and never done a transatlantic cruise before.

Sorry about my signature, I know it’s out of date, but I’m having problems updating it on CC at present!

Need help Bonnie, got an email saying I could log into the new website so I tried. Got logged in, asked me to provide a new password which I did and was in. Problem is it shows no history for me and doesn't include my Le Club level or status. What to do???? Don't have my Le Club number as always was on Azamara when I logged in. Help!!!!

Need help Bonnie, got an email saying I could log into the new website so I tried. Got logged in, asked me to provide a new password which I did and was in. Problem is it shows no history for me and doesn't include my Le Club level or status. What to do???? Don't have my Le Club number as always was on Azamara when I logged in. Help!!!!

Uh oh! We will get it straightened out!

The first place to start is:

Send the following to guestaccount_help@azamara.com:

First Name

Last Name

DOB

Response time for this email will be 24 hours or less.

If for some reason you don't hear from them, write to the LCV desk. Here's the LCV contact us webpage: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/contact-us

Uh oh! We will get it straightened out!

The first place to start is:

Send the following to guestaccount_help@azamara.com:

First Name

Last Name

DOB

Response time for this email will be 24 hours or less.

If for some reason you don't hear from them, write to the LCV desk. Here's the LCV contact us webpage: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/contact-us

OK Bonnie, things are now much worse. Of course no response within 24 hours as you stated so also sent email to LeClub and no response from there either.

Now a new really disappointing problem Try to log in to see if anything has changed and the site will NOT accept my password that is 100% correct so I try resetting my password and click that link, get an email, click on that link and asks me to confirm my information. Most is already filled in but, not my email address. I put in my email address and get a pop up error box that my email is already in use. Well, of course it is as I just got an email at that address so cannot reset my email.

But, wait, there is a link in that box to log in and I put my information in just like when I couldn't log in and voila, I am logged in but, of course no information about my account and put in my account number and of course cannot find it.

Was close to coming back to Azamara but, these web issues simply are becoming worse and worse with IT people who seemingly cannot code their way out of a paper bag. Is this any way to run a cruise line?????

Getting more and more frustrated like many others with basic website errors and no promised response!!!

OK Bonnie, things are now much worse. Of course no response within 24 hours as you stated so also sent email to LeClub and no response from there either.

Now a new really disappointing problem Try to log in to see if anything has changed and the site will NOT accept my password that is 100% correct so I try resetting my password and click that link, get an email, click on that link and asks me to confirm my information. Most is already filled in but, not my email address. I put in my email address and get a pop up error box that my email is already in use. Well, of course it is as I just got an email at that address so cannot reset my email.

But, wait, there is a link in that box to log in and I put my information in just like when I couldn't log in and voila, I am logged in but, of course no information about my account and put in my account number and of course cannot find it.

Was close to coming back to Azamara but, these web issues simply are becoming worse and worse with IT people who seemingly cannot code their way out of a paper bag. Is this any way to run a cruise line?????

Getting more and more frustrated like many others with basic website errors and no promised response!!!

It can be frustrating but its because Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara are all being put onto the same platform and is still a work in progress. Eventually it looks like all 3 will be integrated and some interesting features are being hinted at, tomorrow all 3 will be off line for maintenance so it will be interesting to see if anything is added.

Key to making it all work is that if you have accounts with Celebrity and/or Royal Caribbean as well as Azamara you have to have the same login and password for all the accounts.

Unfair to point the finger at Azamara as this is a corporate change including all the brands, I think that the way login has to be set up could have been better communicated across the board. RC and Celebrity were the first to change quite a while before Azamara so I had already encountered the problems.

Once I’d sorted the login everything is working better than before and hopefully will evolve positively.

Why don’t you try calling? They can give you your number over the phone

Why don’t you try calling? They can give you your number over the phone

Thanks for the suggestion laurieb. Forgot to post here but, did tell Azamara, found both my DW's and my Le Club number after I got into my account via a back door however, the site says neither number can be found even though I copied and pasted from a previous Azamara invoice.

So, another nail in the inept website that even with the correct Le Club number Azamara doesn't recognize a valid number. Amazingly I am getting double emails from Azamara, one as a Le Club member and one as a non-Le Club member yet somehow they go to different email addresses that I don't believe I ever gave Azamara and not the email address I use for almost all of my email. Also tried to enter my Le Club number which is the same as my Captain's Club number in the Celebrity website and same says that number doesn't exist.

Now almost 72 hours since I sent the email to the address Bonnie promised a less than 24 hour response and only the sounds of silence. Find it incredible the home office can be so inept while the shipboard experience can be so wonderful.

It’s funny but some of my Azamara emails go to my junk folder and some don’t. I just set up my account (easy as I’ve only sailed on Azamara for this brand). I used my existing email and my husband has another. I then got an email in my inbox welcoming my husband.

I suspect you won’t get much help til Tuesday with a holiday in the States on Monday and scheduled maintenance of their system for his weekend. Good luck!

It’s funny but some of my Azamara emails go to my junk folder and some don’t. I just set up my account (easy as I’ve only sailed on Azamara for this brand). I used my existing email and my husband has another. I then got an email in my inbox welcoming my husband.

I suspect you won’t get much help til Tuesday with a holiday in the States on Monday and scheduled maintenance of their system for his weekend. Good luck!

Most places of business are open on Monday Columbus Day. Only government offices and banks close I think.