Onboard shops product guarantee

aussie travel bird

Hi, I have searched the Azamara threads in the hope that someone can help or has had some experience they can share. I've found no relevant guidance for my answer in the Azamara threads. Previously I would have asked Nicole (LCV Host for guidance) or who to best send my email to.

For the first time in 15 cruises (and lots of onboard purchases) I have reason to enquire to whom I should direct my enquiry re a guarantee for a product.

The facts:

• I purchased a relatively expensive Fossil handbag on the Quest on our sailing 20 April 2018 (charged to our onboard account).
  • Not sure what the warranty period is but I expected it to last more than 3 months.
  • The outer material has started to disintegrate (I have photo's) and would normally be covered by a warranty if purchased in Australia (but it wasn't).
  • My local Fossil retailer say's that can't help (nor do they stock that product).

Has anyone on this forum had reason to claim under a guarantee from an onboard shop and if so could they share the process?

Many thanks in advance.

Unless it’s changed very recently the Ships shop is run by Harding Retail based here in the U.K. here’s a link to their customer service page http://www.hardingretail.co.uk/contact/customer-services/

They still list Azamara as a client, there’s also contact details for Australian guests. We have always had excellent customer service from Hardings in the past.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...

I've finally heard back from the company that looks after onboard shop sales re my pending warranty claim. Does anyone know how I would obtain my proof of purchase (or my folio onboard account invoice) from the cruise. Seems I need this and I didn't/or can't find it at home? Hopefully someone has had a similiar experience and can help with who I should email. Many thanks in advance.

I've finally heard back from the company that looks after onboard shop sales re my pending warranty claim. Does anyone know how I would obtain my proof of purchase (or my folio onboard account invoice) from the cruise. Seems I need this and I didn't/or can't find it at home? Hopefully someone has had a similiar experience and can help with who I should email. Many thanks in advance.

In past cruises on my Azamara account it says that the folio is available from: azamaraguestrelations@azamara.com

Looks like it’s available for 7 years from the competition of the cruise.

In past cruises on my Azamara account it says that the folio is available from: azamaraguestrelations@azamara.com

Looks like it’s available for 7 years from the competition of the cruise.

Thank you so much Carol and John for taking the time to respond, I have emailed this email address and I'm sure I'll get it sorted. I really appreciate your help.

Kind regards Jenny

Thank you so much Carol and John for taking the time to respond, I have emailed this email address and I'm sure I'll get it sorted. I really appreciate your help.

Kind regards Jenny

Hope you get it all resolved.

On the "My Account" opening page there is a tab on the top for past cruises and on that page is a link for folios.

"Folio available by request at

azamaraguestrelations@azamara.com

or for US call" 1-855-AZAMARA (2626272), all other international countries call 1-305-341-0206"

It may be different down under