Le Club Voyage Quarterly Savings Cruises October-December 018

ptrpanpens

When I click through from the LCV quarterly savings page in the UK, just the regular prices are shown. What is the discount and at what point is it applied ?

The double upgrade offer does not seem to be available in the UK and I presume neither is the additional OBC mentioned by Bonnie for booking made in Plan A Cruise month.

Therefore, my question is, what amazing benefits will be on offer for us in the UK ?

When I click through from the LCV quarterly savings page in the UK, just the regular prices are shown. What is the discount and at what point is it applied ?

The double upgrade offer does not seem to be available in the UK and I presume neither is the additional OBC mentioned by Bonnie for booking made in Plan A Cruise month.

Therefore, my question is, what amazing benefits will be on offer for us in the UK ?

I had an email from Azamara yesterday, yes really!!, content was that in the U.K. we get up to $500 OBC on selected 2019 voyages. Here’s a link: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/luxury-cruise-deals/onboard-credit-offer

Not checked if it’s the same voyages as the £1000 off offer, only checked to see if our 2019 booking was included, which it’s not.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know if the Quarterly Savings apply to a Guaranteed OV (type 'Y') room?  Also, what is the process to get the 10% savings applied when working through a TA.

We have a room on hold waiting for Azamara to open Monday to confirm.  The cruise is one of the Quarterly Savings Voyages through the end of the month.  It seems the reservation should be made through TA and the Le Club Voyage agent with AZ should apply the discount prior to final payment.  With final payment due 12/25, this would all need to happen 12/24.  Any insight would be appreciated!