Adonia fan sails Pursuit

upwarduk

Yes, really good - antidote to a few of the ones published on CC.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The poor reviews and nervousness because of them was mentioned on one of my roll calls, but I'm not concerned. There are only 9, a few of which come from the very early cruises. They are pretty much of no value until some more are published.

Phil

Just let it be said that not all Aussie talk like the girls did in the link to this article. It’s Aussie humour but it even made me ‘chuckle ‘ a bit. Believe me I needed this light hearted take on the Pursuit today. I just hope someone can share with the onboard team as we are not on the Pursuit until March!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Currently on Pursuit. Love the changes they’ve made from the sister ships. No issues at all.

Saw you sail past Elounda this morning heading into AG, Crete. Thought it was an R class ship and just checked the port schedule. Enjoy.

Just let it be said that not all Aussie talk like the girls did in the link to this article. It’s Aussie humour but it even made me ‘chuckle ‘ a bit. Believe me I needed this light hearted take on the Pursuit today. I just hope someone can share with the onboard team as we are not on the Pursuit until March!

It made me chuckle as well! Thanks for sharing :hearteyes:

I’ve sent it along to the Pursuit’s HD, as well as President LP since the girls blessed him for the 24/7 drinks!

When I read the reviews of Pursuit's early voyages, I spent ages writing what we aimed to be a balanced review of the inaugural voyage to Norway, to try to redress some of the (what seemed to us) quite negative observations. My review has never been published by Cruise Critic despite the time which has elapsed.

When I read the reviews of Pursuit's early voyages, I spent ages writing what we aimed to be a balanced review of the inaugural voyage to Norway, to try to redress some of the (what seemed to us) quite negative observations. My review has never been published by Cruise Critic despite the time which has elapsed.

I’ve chased that up for you, Lookyboy, to see what happened to it.

The answer I got was to ask you if you had a confirmation email, and to suggest you emailed them at this address reviews@cruisecritic.com.

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

• Administrators

Hi there!

The only review we see as having been submitted by you is for Azamara Quest for a cruise sailed in April 2017. There is nothing pending. Did you submit using this member name? A different email address perhaps? Everything is saved, so perhaps the submission wasn't successful. Do you have the initial email that is sent out immediately after submission so that I can track this? Or, I invite you to resubmit if you'd like.

LauraS

The answer I got was to ask you if you had a confirmation email, and to suggest you emailed them at this address reviews@cruisecritic.com.

I did not get an email to say that they had received my review. It took a week to be put on line.