Question about Complementary Nights

2pbears

We just earned two complementary nights for the first time on our last Azamara cruise. I understand that in order to use them (1) We must book within the 12 month period after earning them (2) They cannot be combined with any promotional offer (3) They must be used on a cruise 7 days or longer.

My question is this. We are looking at cruises under the current Double Upgrade offer. When I look at the pricing the "Double Upgrade Banner" only appears on the Club Veranda Stateroom pricing and the pricing on the other stateroom categories does not appear to be affected. If we were to book a Club Continent Suite while this promotion is in effect would that booking be eligible for the two complementary nights or would it still be considered part of the Double Upgrade promotion?

I’m pretty sure that you would be able to book the club continent since it has no special pricing. You cannot use nights on a discounted fare but certainly can on a full fare regardless if other categories on the same itinerary are promotional fares

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can use your complimentary nights for any cruise and cabin (save for those listed in the blackout dates in the terms and conditions), but any special offers will be removed to calculate the final price of the balance of the nights you pay for. The best thing to do is to pick the cruise and cabin you are interested in, price it normally and then compare it to the free nights price to see if it’s worthwhile.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden