Online Checkin Broken

Jb-lhr

I was aware there was 'scheduled maintenance' happening this weekend, so delayed my online checkin for our upcoming B2B cruises until today. Alas, it appears there is still work going on as it is simply not possible to check in online. I have tried FOUR different browsers, deleting cached items, rebooting the computer. Nothing works. The problem appears not to be with me but with Azamara's systems. Our first cruise leaves a week today, so time is of the essence.

This post should not be viewed as a complaint, simply a 'heads up' to all concerned (guests and Azamara web 'gurus') that there is still something not quite right with the system.

Thanks for listening.

John

Yes John, the website is still coming up "Under maintenance" for me too. Not sure if it’s because it is Columbus Day and a national holiday in the US which has delayed it. Hopefully it will be back soon.

Phil

Phil, that was happening to me until I cleared the cookies (again) now it’s working as it was before. I can access my account and I was able to look at prices and availability on a future cruise.

Can’t see any changes or improvements but a message on the Celebrity site said that they were moving servers which would make sense if cookies are causing problems.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The online check-in feature is fixed now. Please try again. (You may need to clean out your cookies.)

If anyone is still having difficulty, please email us at the email address I posted above.

Thank you! And again, sorry for this hiccup.