Hotels in Galveston that offer cruise shuttle/parking?

lindya

Not sure where to post this question, but does anyone have any current info on Galveston hotels that offer cruise shuttle/parking? Many things have changed since hurricane Ike and I need updated info. Thanks

Edited by lindya

If cost is no problem try Moody Gardens. You can leave your car there while on a cruise if you stay there the night before. They have a van that will bring you and your luggage to and from the cruise port. We were going to use them last week but when we found out that the van left the hotel at noon we decided to park our car at the EZ Cruise Parking lot. Another place that will allow you to leave your car at their hotel, if you stay with them, is Commodore on the Beach. It is an older hotel on the Sea Wall Blvd but it is showing its age. If you stay there you will have to pay for your own taxi to and from the cruise port.

The Galvez offers both.

The Harbor House has parking but not shuttle but it is next to the cruise terminal. One person drives the luggage and other passengers next door and returns to park the car and walks the short distance to the terminal and meets up with those she dropped off.

The Galvez offers both.

The Harbor House has parking but not shuttle but it is next to the cruise terminal. One person drives the luggage and other passengers next door and returns to park the car and walks the short distance to the terminal and meets up with those she dropped off.

The Harbor House is very close. There are 2 resturants between the hotel and the terminal.

• 9 years later...
The Harbor House is very close. There are 2 resturants between the hotel and the terminal.

Hi Hope to sea u onboard---Cheryl :D, I will be on the Valor with you. Traveling with my hubby, siblings, adult children, etc. we're having a family cruise for the first time. I do hope to see you onboard. Looking to have lots of fun.